MooneyS20

Need To Kill My Self

Was in a server the other day when me and the rest of the server were dropped into the ocean. Now I don't fancy swimming back as that will take hours and I might even starve/die of thirst first. Is there any quick way such as commands etc to die quickly as all I wanna do is start again.

Thanks, Mooney.

• Like 1

sometimes the re spawn button will work when you press escape. but thats only sometimes. other then that? i think your screwed. you could downgrade to a different DayZ version then join a server that isn't the version you downgraded too and you'll have a chance to be re spawned on the shore with all your gear still intact. but that only sometimes works.

sometimes the re spawn button will work when you press escape. but thats only sometimes. other then that? i think your screwed. you could downgrade to a different DayZ version then join a server that isn't the version you downgraded too and you'll have a chance to be re spawned on the shore with all your gear still intact. but that only sometimes works.

This might sound strange to ask, but can't dayz admins (rocket and the likes) somehow kill my character? Or move me back to the shores?

go on a high pop server, and just wait, it will happen

Edited by tonkin97

Go on to a high pop server. Alt+tab when you are on the loading screen and right click on game window and close.

Next server you join you will be on the coast.

• Like 1

Go on to a high pop server. Alt+tab when you are on the loading screen and right click on game window and close.

Next server you join you will be on the coast.

Wish I had thought of that (or read it yesterday) - I was stuck in a seated position half-way up my chest in the ground due to changing clothing while seated in a bus (pro tip: don't do that). Had to let myself starve/dehydrate to death 'cause I could not move or stand.