Sign in to follow this  
violentnava@gmail.com

WTT LF SD rifle

Ive been on the hunt for an SD rifle. I have a ton of mags, but the only ones ive managed to recover are either illegal weapons (which i bury with whoever they were on) or hadnt any mags at the time and no room to take it while I scavenged more.

Ive just about anything you can need from the toolbelt, and I have a few precious AS50 NATO mags I can share. Post som offers and ill tell you if I can oblige, and will pm you where to meet up.

Im looking for something like the m4a1 cco sd. They dont have any other high damage silenced weapons, like the m4a3 so that will be the only one I can choose for now. Ive got a bizon which is great for taking out zombies, but just as effective at taking out players as a pistol T_T

Like I said before, Ive got a full toolbelt and some other knick-knacks in my bag I can part with for one of those.

Radio isnt a legit toolbelt item, so unfortunately I dont have one of those.

It WAS. But then they took it out in the past few patches

Pretty sure it was never legit. Either way, its not legit anymore, much like the as50-tws, so I dont have one.

wt if sumone got one legitly before? that means it is still legit.

I have one. also radios used to be dropped by military zombies. didn't do dick back then either. let me know what weapons you'd trade for it i'm not a fan of sd weapons tbh.

Apples to oranges.

BTT: Anyone have a m4a1 cco sd they are willing to part with?

Edited by noobsmcgee

I have one. also radios used to be dropped by military zombies. didn't do dick back then either. let me know what weapons you'd trade for it i'm not a fan of sd weapons tbh.

I I have an m16a2 acog. I just picked it up in the NWAF. Its got 3 mags.

Edited by Nava