Sign in to follow this  
chrisreynolds743

Starting a clan, interested?

Basically my brothers and I have been playing dayz for a few months now and need to recruit a few more ppl we can play with on a daily basis. We live in California and are on in the evenings and most of the day on weekends. We are not super serious about our play style most of the time. When in a combat situation we simply just work together to eliminate the threat then continue eating our beans and building our camps. At the moment we need to fill a few positions within our squad with team mates we can trust to watch our backs and kill anything that comes our way. We generally dont let players live if we see them ( my brother especially). We dont really care if you are a pro or a semi noob, experienced players obviously will help us more but we dont mind helping people fill their niche within dayz. Contact me through pm if your a lone wolf and looking for a few more heads to help you out or if you have a few buddies. We wont be making this a huge clan more than likely keep 7-10 that fit best. We have a vent and are working on getting a server. Cya in the shit.

I am in california also, 25 years old and know chernaurus pretty decently (hate being lead navigater though!) Hit me up I am on alot.

well if yall really need it i got a spare NV set i can share :). atm im a sniper (as50 with 5 clips) no ghilli/cammo though. range finder so i guess i can help snipe/survey the area. and ik most of the towns/map well. also got a friend who might want to join to. he will have a svd cammo i looted for him. but we r both aussies and 16 so school will be a problem. :\ but if u interested im in

Edited by kendall22

yall should hop on our server and we mess up some ppl some time..message me for details..

I'm TheZombifiedGamer and i play a good amount of the time. I m good for scavenging or providing a distraction. I have both skype,vent,and steam so you can contact me through those(PM me for them). The reason why i want to be in your groups is because im tired of being a lone wolf.

Edited by TheZombifiedGamer

If you are still looking for members, my roommate and I have been looking around. I am the more active of the two, but we have been doing extremely well surviving... only been killed by hackers so far. PM me if you are interested