Sign in to follow this  
Splinez

Unflip ATV in 1.7.2.6

Can we un flip atv's with the new patch? I flipped one and don't see the option on mouse wheel.

Developer's Note:

* To change your DayZ UI options, go to OPTIONS > GAME OPTIONS > DayZ UI. This will only affect the DayZ UI elements, unfortunately it is not saving to the config file so each time you restart ArmA2 you will need to change this setting.

* You will receive a serialization warning in game when changing the DayZ UI option, just ignore it by clicking continue it will be gone in next update.

* DayZ UI Debug option is not working properlly (no debug indicator at the moment). deal-with-it.jpg

Changelog:

* [NEW] Bear trap has chance to spawn on infected hunters

* [FIXED] Graphical glitches with dead bodies (Bodies should now not display graphical glitches)

* [NEW] Three UI options available: Default (indicators only), Debug (indicators + debug window), None (only base ArmA2 UI)

* [FIXED] Converting between magazine types resets ammo count (Now only contains previous number of rounds)

* [FIXED] Vehicle and tents not saving (Now they save correctly) (* Missed from original build notes accidentally*)

hmm nope don´t seems it wasn´t rdy at fix realease, it was plannend but i think it dont made it in the Hotfix.

Edited by Paddy0610

you can try to flip it with another car. in some situations it's possible if the surroundings of the place allow it.

I've uprighted one on it's side without another vehicle and a lot of patience. Drive forward and back while turning the wheels left and right. You'll find a sweet spot where the ATV starts to right itself slowly. Keep doing that over and over and eventually it will turn upright. It takes awhile, & isn't possible always, but it's worth a try.