eckertkk.eckert@gmail.com

US 4551 Finders, New Private Hive.

There was a hacker on your server tonight named "FRIENDLY". He was accusing someone else named "Igy" of hacking. I don't know about Igy, but I know for a fact that FRIENDLY is a cheater. We killed him near Stary and he and his friend both had NVGs, L85s, and range finders. One of my friends killed him again five minutes later in Elektro and FRIENDLY had all the same gear again, including a Coyote Backpack.

I called him out in side chat and he immediately left the server. I'm sure you don't like banning people based on the word of strangers, but the three in my group have zero doubt that he cheats (he was also flying around in a helicopter earlier).

How does one find and/or join this server?

I looked in the server listed and couldnt find it at all (in dayzcommander, six updater, and just plain arma)

My friend and I have been planning on playing this again (its been a while for both of us, mostly due to hackers) and i just learned about private hives, so Im trying to test some out and hopefully find one we could play on.

I would suggest against playing on this server. The admin was accusing me of hacking after I engaged two of their vehicles with my trusty Lee Enfield.

I was out on Veresnik hill where I usually like to start looking for chopper crash sites, when a small car is driving through a field just west of me. I go prone and start putting lead down range. The driver pops out and starts rolling around on the ground, and I am having a hard time hitting him as I have to deal with 2 zombies hitting me that were from the deerstand on the hill. I estimate about 400m, and I go through about 10 rounds or so.

Another vehicle, an offroad, comes at me from the south, attempting to run me over. It was the server admin Totalwar. He stops the vehicle right next to me, and I put a few rounds through the passenger window right into his face. It had the desired effect. So I jump into it, and head east. A few rounds hit the back of the vehicle as I guess his mate decided to stop rolling around in the grass at this point.

I make a clean getaway in a vehicle that was better than the one I was attempting to jack in the first place!

At this point the admin accuses my brother Teffass in chat (who is playing on the same server) of teleporting one of their folks to the coast or somewhere. He then accuses me of the same thing. We are both playing in the same computer room as we live together, and we're like wtf is he on about?

Teffass was somewhere further east of me I think, and was not involved in the engagement. We had agreed to meet up in Pavlovo, and I was running ahead. The admin then claims that since we are not in the server TS that we are suspect and we must be the cheaters. He then berates me about engaging "superior forces" possessing "high grade" military weapons with an Enfield, and that I surely must be suspect as to my motives. They are not "coastal newbs" running around with Enfields.

Could have fooled me.

I'll tell you what my motives are. I kill people. It's what I do. I have never cheated in this game or any game, nor will I ever. I have the same CD key and GUID from my initial Arma2 purchase to play DayZ. My brother Teffass as well.

I don't want to play on a server where the admin accuses you of hacking when he gets bested.

Lee Enfield, the very best there is. When you absolutely, positively, gots to kill every motherfucker in the room; accept no substitutes.

Play on this server at your own risk.

Edited by Tuggo

When did this happen (Day, time), and do you know which admin banned you? Also, please give me the names you and your brother used in game. Just pm it to me and I'll make sure to get it sorted out. If it's how you said, then you will be unbanned.

Do you guys know of any script restriction kick problems? A friend and I were playing last night and both got kicked at the same time for script restriction #20. My friend was just laying on the ground with a broken leg and I had just got back in a vehicle that we had fixed up.

Hmm not sure based on what you told me, could try looking it up for yourself, I'm sure you'll find others. Our server does kick people automatically for clicking on the server controls button. (The part where you can vote to kick, vote for restart, and use admin controls etc.) but it never bans you, just rejoin the server. It sounds like you might have a problem with something that doesn't have to do with the server though. Just speculating.

Had a Hacker wipe the server just now.. Can we get a rollback please.....

I second this, was about 10:30pm PST, whole server died

Features:

*Active and competent admins, who address and fix issues as quickly as possible.

That should really be removed from the first post. First of all, I've lost count of the number of times the admins have restarted the server into pitch blackness. None of them know how to set the server back to daytime after they restart it.

Second, you have a kid admin (I assume he's a kid because he's on about 18 hours a day). His name is TotalWar and he just banned me because I killed him and he was upset. He later told my friends that he'd un-ban me after an hour, but the damage has been done. I've been a regular player on this server for a month and have never done anything remotely shady. I'm going to move to one of the other 5,000 DayZ servers.

Fuck you, TotalWar. One by one, you publicly questioned every person in my group without having a shred of evidence. You just didn't like getting killed TWICE at the NW Airfield. BTW, I was on a cheap laptop getting 20 fps on crappy hotel WiFi when I killed you, punk.

That should really be removed from the first post. First of all, I've lost count of the number of times the admins have restarted the server into pitch blackness. None of them know how to set the server back to daytime after they restart it.

Second, you have a kid admin (I assume he's a kid because he's on about 18 hours a day). His name is TotalWar and he just banned me because I killed him and he was upset. He later told my friends that he'd un-ban me after an hour, but the damage has been done. I've been a regular player on this server for a month and have never done anything remotely shady. I'm going to move to one of the other 5,000 DayZ servers.

Fuck you, TotalWar. One by one, you publicly questioned every person in my group without having a shred of evidence. You just didn't like getting killed TWICE at the NW Airfield. BTW, I was on a cheap laptop getting 20 fps on crappy hotel WiFi when I killed you, punk.

I see you've met TotalWar as well. Read my post about him on page 3.

I play on the midnight crew server now. I will never play on any other DayZ server.

Tuggo, i didnt ban u (this is totalwar). I am 22 and my mic isnt the best sadly. Not even 30seconds before u started shooting one of our team got teleported to the middle of the ocean. There was only 3 other people online that was not in our group at the time started asking to find out who was doing what. I never said u hacked i asked for what happened on your end u responed, i dont hack we never hack and then you left after cussing me out. All i asked was for your story and that it was only weird because one of our guys was tele'd into the middle of the ocean again not 30secs before u opened fire! The only person that accused u was the one pissed off in the middle of the ocean. I never did.

Bungle u had a hacked KSVK mag on u and u know it. I asked u multiplue times about it and u just said i was stupid etc. Your own team mates said you were out of line. As anyone online could comfirm i said "i am not accusing u i am only responding to a report" never once did i say u hacked i said i found something and what was ur side of the story as to how it was on u. I only banned u for 1 hour, as i know u play there alot and wanted to be fair as u didnt have the gun. Had u just said anything besides fuck u i wouldnt have at all, as shown by ur teammates talking to me i am quiet fair. Yes u killed me while i was in a bush hiding from zombies. O well. I was upset but its the game i got over it.

Edited by Tonacriid

I'm a noob/novice and have had generally good experiences on this server. I think my two squadmates would say the same. Main complaint is communication with players, I really wish the admins ran a website as well. Less severe is despite being a "24/7 daylight" server, I tend to log on for a bit at lunch and find the server in the dark. Not really a problem as it makes tents stick out like sore thumbs and finding crashed helis easier. Haven't had any problems with hackers, though I'm mostly a scavenger and avoid big shootouts. I do not know if vehicle hoarding is prohibited or not. I found a cache of vehicles (motor bike, UAZ and Ural). Seems a bit excessive to have both a UAZ and Ural, but I don't think this is really hoarding. I did steal one to share the wealth, though. Side chat is pretty busy if that's your thing. People are mostly friendly and rides are often offered over side chat. I find it distracting, personally, but everyone has their prefs. Starting with a crossbow is a nice touch. Hoping the server eventually goes whitelist, but don' think this can happen without a website.

The following are more concern than criticism, as I'm hoping to get a response from some or one of the admins. Last weekend a friend of mine said that the server was password locked, I believe it was Sunday 10/7. I logged on the next day and there were no problems, so I cannot confirm this. This evening it appears the server may be down as I am stuck on "wait for host" despite having the proper Arma2 beta patch. DayZ Commander is getting no ping value and the server is grayed out.

We are waiting for kim to get back from vacation to get the server back up. We have been unable to log into the server controls and couldnt change times. We could only restart it from a RCON, but after the server had a error we cant manualy restart it. I am sorry for the inconviance.