Sign in to follow this  
WalkerDown (DayZ)

AWA Private HIVE - Cheater + (auto?)ban

Got banned from this server, i guess from a sort of auto server tool (anticheat or whatever).. dunno if the server admin is on this forum, but im curious to know how it works, and how the cheater managed to ban me (assuming it was the cheater/hacker).

The facts:

I were flying with the choppa and 2 mates aboard, suddendly we got shot from the ground by a guy with a machine gun.. so i fastly moved away, some second after again.. so i moved again.. and so on.. so i figured that someone was teleporting behind us or using a sort of speed-hack or whatever, so i move far away in the sea (around 2km from the coast). The (brainless) cheater at that point shown up and told me that i would never land because he would have killed me .. basically admitting he was cheating.. so i told him that i would have died with the choppa. He then killed me with a sort of remote kill hack/script ... but then i've been banned from the server with the message "Admin ban: remote script restriction" .. or something like this.

The question is: is this some known "hack"? I mean someone is capable of banning someone else exploiting the admin rights? Or he injected a sort of script to let the server believes that i was cheating/scripting/whatever? And no, there was no (regular) admin on the server of course.

(the cheater nickname and the hour will be communicate privately to the admin.. eventually, if he's around here)

its better if u check that server for a email address

Edited by Jasmer