Sign in to follow this  
trauma-85@hotmail.com

Looking for a clan

Ive been playing for a few weeks, know the map fairly well, know game mechanics pretty well, looking for a good solid group, looking for an assault position or spotter. Ive got skype and TS ready to roll. Im 23. PM me with any questions offers, thanks!

I will play with you if you want, I can gear you up for free and we can go sniping in elektro if you want.

My bro and are getting a clan together this weekend full of like minded killers that like having fun. Pm me and Ill give you our vent info and your more than welcome to roll around with us and see how you like it.

Hello are clan is recruiting if you are interested add me on steam lordsam167 and hop in are teamspeak ta01.gamespeak.com:9124

We are a fairly new clan that is team orientated and fair. We are always looking for new members who want to play as a group rather then run around by themselves. We are an 18+ clan. If you are interested in joining or if you want to talk to a recruiter for more information join our raidcall room id# 5002538 or go to our website http://chernochampions.enjin.com/ and fill out an application. We look forward to hearing from you.