Sign in to follow this  
LostS77 (DayZ)

Additional createvehicle.txt to watch for

OK So my server got hacked and everyone teleports into an arena and stuff... but here are some additional things you might want to watch for in the createvehicle.txt/log files:

DD.MM.YYYY HH:MM:SS: <PLAYERNAME> (<PLAYER-IP>:<PLAYER-PORT>) <PLAYER-GUID> - #0 "Fort_Barricade" 69:67 [X,Y,Z]

DD.MM.YYYY HH:MM:SS: <PLAYERNAME> (<PLAYER-IP>:<PLAYER-PORT>) <PLAYER-GUID> - #0 "Land_fort_bagfence_round" 69:79 [X,Y,Z]

DD.MM.YYYY HH:MM:SS: <PLAYERNAME> (<PLAYER-IP>:<PLAYER-PORT>) <PLAYER-GUID> - #0 "Hanged_MD" 69:83 [X,Y,Z]

DD.MM.YYYY HH:MM:SS: <PLAYERNAME> (<PLAYER-IP>:<PLAYER-PORT>) <PLAYER-GUID> - #0 "Land_Campfire_burning" 69:85 [X,Y,Z]

DD.MM.YYYY HH:MM:SS: <PLAYERNAME> (<PLAYER-IP>:<PLAYER-PORT>) <PLAYER-GUID> - #0 "Bleacher_EP1" 69:92 [X,Y,Z]

DD.MM.YYYY HH:MM:SS: <PLAYERNAME> (<PLAYER-IP>:<PLAYER-PORT>) <PLAYER-GUID> - #0 "WarfareBAirport" 69:105 [X,Y,Z]

DD.MM.YYYY HH:MM:SS: <PLAYERNAME> (<PLAYER-IP>:<PLAYER-PORT>) <PLAYER-GUID> - #0 "Land_Campfire_burning" 69:130 [X,Y,Z]

DD.MM.YYYY HH:MM:SS: <PLAYERNAME> (<PLAYER-IP>:<PLAYER-PORT>) <PLAYER-GUID> - #0 "Fort_RazorWire" 69:134 [X,Y,Z]

DD.MM.YYYY HH:MM:SS: <PLAYERNAME> (<PLAYER-IP>:<PLAYER-PORT>) <PLAYER-GUID> - #0 "SUV_PMC" 69:143 [X,Y,Z]

Now I know MedBox0 is supposed to be in the game... HOWEVER... hackers are now spawning them with Guns and everything in them. I actually had a hacker just pop in front of me (these are the times I wish I had name tags on) and play "Santa" and drop a "Medical" box in front of me and said have fun, box will stay around for only 10 minutes and left. So... yeah watch out for MedBox0 also.

I really wish I had more visability into people's movement and stuff :(

DD.MM.YYYY HH:MM:SS: <PLAYERNAME> (<PLAYER-IP>:<PLAYER-PORT>) <PLAYER-GUID> - #0 "MedBox0" 69:95 [X,Y,Z]

• Like 1

I also look for multiple assault or alice packs for the same person with sequential log entries. I started noticing ppl who I never saw on my server were coming in, having 1 survivor/sniper entry, 1 backpack_EP1 entry, and then 2 other pack entries usually a second apart at most. Caught one of them on the beach one day he still had 2 packs laying on the ground with gear in one of them. Really wish the log entry shows whats in a pack when it comes into existence. Would seriously help identify these fellows.

Also keep an eye out for ppl who launch 40mm_HE rapidly (faster than you can normally). You see someone doing that be sure to report them to the community ban list. Its a hack where they basically will tele to players/vehicles and saturate them with HE rounds.

if you press i while voice chat, you can see their name flashing(if they are on the top 10)

:)