Sign in to follow this  
AllMightyKnox

New Glitch

I have a question i am currently going threw a bug/glitch i died, my player spawned next to the shore but he is sitting down. I can't seem to run/stand up. I have looked at the control keys to see witch one is to stand up and i found " ' " being the one. Still nada i can't move/play. Player is sitting down what can u i do? I tried making a new profile or checking other servers and nada.

Isn't a new glitch. I experience it from time to time (since v1.7.2.4. was started) Fortunately zombies, or someone else, found me and killed me fairly quickly and I respawned normally ... otherwise I guess I'd still be sitting there.

You could probably crawl to the nearest zombie ... I always could ... although watching it in 3rd person I was always scooting on my ass. LOL

You could probably crawl to the nearest zombie ... I always could ... although watching it in 3rd person I was always scooting on my ass. LOL

I can't even crawl. I'm just sitting there like when you make a fire.

Also can this thread be moved to "bug reports" my bad :D

Thanks people, my buddy picked me up. It worked. Get a friend to drive a car and get next to you and get in the car and it will work :)