Bonehead3535

Are tents savable now on 2.6???

My tent was empty after the first server restart,

But everything returned after the next server restart.

Update: Everything is still there after multiple restarts.

Edited by Hutch

Well I just tried this over night.

I put my tent down and stuffed an m16A2 and 1 ammo clip into it right before the server restarted. After the server restarted I went back and checked the tent, the gear was still there.

So I went and got my hands on a few more weapons and placed them in the tent and went to bed for the night. Just to make sure I removed the 1 ammo clip for the m16a2 to see if the tent was duping stuff. Sure enough when I checked it next the tent only had the m16a2 and an exact copy of the ammo clip inside. So for my one attempt its still broke. I'm going to try again though.

This stayed the same even after the server restarted again.

Possible issues that invalidate my experience.

1. I tried this on a private hive.

2. It was a tent that I found and had in my inventory from 1.7.2.5. (No idea why this should matter)

Anyone have the above experience? Like I said I'm going to try again.

Edited by Sparks

well yesterday i went to my camp put some mags in an old tent (server restarted before i could click save) and after server rr the mags were there...the question is there is any fucking chance that when u add smth new to tent its saving?

So far each time i add stuff to my tents, they save. I just added some more stuff and im waiting for the next restart to be completely convinced. But, so far so good.

After last night I was rather sceptical, my tent had dissapeared entirely, however, after playing the game a few more hours and a server restart I revisited my former camp to find all four tents mine included back where they were. Seems to be holding so far.

After last night I was rather sceptical, my tent had dissapeared entirely, however, after playing the game a few more hours and a server restart I revisited my former camp to find all four tents mine included back where they were. Seems to be holding so far.

Edited by teas926

I have placed 2 tents and they both have saved the items that I put in them. once you remove an item it will no longer be in the tent

Can someone confirm it?

Tents have always been saveable. ONLY the owner of the tent can save the tent however. If you place a tent with a character, and that character dies, the tent no longer belongs to 'you'. Perma death is perma death and the newly spawned character is NOT the char that first set the tent. Hope this clears things up a bit. The only problem with tents is duping items removed from them on server restart,