echosyp

Vilayer Vehicle Spawns, Anyone know?

Anyone know where the Ural's spawn at on Vilayer servers? Only thing we've found was 5 tractors and an SUV

I run a Vilayer server, and have yet to see URAL. The V3S spawns in a hanger on the Souther Airfield in Calamar and somewhere else as well. As far as I know the URAL is possible but has a very low chance compared to the rest of the vehicles.

This is however based on Lingor Island. Havent run much with the Chernarus Private Hive yet.

Edited by S_poon

I found mine at the building by Skalka in the north west corner of the map.

I found mine at the building by Skalka in the north west corner of the map.

On the Vilayer hive servers? It's not there on ours

We run a Vilayer server also and are struggling to find any vehicle on chenarus any help or advice would be great!

i run a vilayer server too and i have found a few suv, motorbike,s bike,s but dont now where else the others are plus is your vehicle,s and tents saving ok?

i run a vilayer server too and i have found a few suv, motorbike,s bike,s but dont now where else the others are plus is your vehicle,s and tents saving ok?

My vehicles and tents work perfectly.

So far we've found SUV, 2x choppers, 4x offroad trucks, 5x tractors, 5x GAZs, 2x UAZs. But really need a Ural, just haven't seen one yet.

To see if a particular vehicle has spawned on your vilayer server, check the file: /vilayerChernarus/arma2oaserver.rpt

grep for "Spawned"

No trucks at all have spawned on my server, but 15 bikes have spawned - lol. When I have time, I'm going to investigate destroying one of the bikes with a grenade or something to see if I can get a different vehicle to spawn.

Another thing I'm going to investigate is editing vehicles.bat and setting the number of vehicles to zero, then back to 30 to see if I get new spawns.

Where are you finding the vehicles in totally random places or towns ?

Tent and vehicles are saving fine btw

Edited by Cookie20

Where are you finding the vehicles in totally random places or towns ?

Tent and vehicles are saving fine btw

Mix of both, choppers was on electro and cherno hospital.

Lee is currently working on a script to reset all vehicles or vehicles and tents on your server so you can have a fresh start for everyone.

You can also join their TS and ask him to reset it for you and he will.

Very interested in this, we've rented a PUBLIC HIVE Server on vilayer this week, and no vehicle spawn so far

should I be looking on the dayz wiki and daydb map for vehicles?

regards

Mix of both, choppers was on electro and cherno hospital.

Lee is currently working on a script to reset all vehicles or vehicles and tents on your server so you can have a fresh start for everyone.

You can also join their TS and ask him to reset it for you and he will.

I would be interested in a script to do that as a hacker has messed up all our vehicles

Apparently vehicles aren't spawning on new official servers instanceid's, there's another thread about it somewhere on this forum.

If it's a private hive can't you just look in the database objects table? Seems like a pretty basic feature.

Edited by ersan191