Sign in to follow this  
DatToast

Hello Ladies... [Looking For Members]

If you're wondering why it says "Hello Ladies" then imagine it in the Old Spice voice. See, it makes sense now.

If you got past that part of the title then you saw I'm looking for members for our group. First off I'd like to point out I'M NOT GOING TO JOIN A CLAN. I hate clans with a passion. I believe you need to have a strong friendship with your team mates and clans just ruin it with new members joining every week and it being more "official" rather than for fun.

Currently there's myself and a friend. We're pretty geared out but I feel that we need perhaps TWO MORE PEOPLE MAXIMUM to ensure a secure group. We're experienced, from the UK, prefer high population servers, use our mics whenever possible, and like to be as precise and organised as possible. If you enjoy running about with no cares in the world then this application isn't for you.

Furthermore this group isn't limited by anything that may be discrimination. For example, we allow anyone from any country, any gender, any interests, any WHATEVER. As long as you follow the same rules and goals to strive for then we should get along just fine.

But before you start asking to join there's just a couple of things that are required.

1. You have to be experienced. If you start getting shot and start running about shouting "I'M BEING SHOT HELP ME!" then you obviously have no idea how to handle yourself in such a situation. Therefore, get a little more practice with another group before you apply again in the future perhaps to expand this group.

2. You have to be in the UK/available to play around the GMT timezone. Pretty self explanatory. Not only does this make it easier to see when each of us can play with each other but it also helps you the closer you live to the UK. We'll be joining EU servers and if you are from the US, you'll have a stupid high ping and not be able to hit anything. Your choice if you want to put up with that.

3. You're confident enough to use a microphone and get on with new people. Obviously, this game requires a lot of communication and teamwork. Therefore a microphone is a MUST. Furthermore, I recommend you download Skype and make an account if you haven't already because this is what we use to communicate.

4. You're over the age of 16. This one probably gives the most controversy because most people under 16 will go "I may be younger, but I'm mature!". Everyone who's said this so far has turned out to be annoying as fuck. If you're under 16 then don't bother applying. You won't be taken into consideration. Besides, the game is rated mature and you shouldn't even be playing. If you're 16-17 then count yourself lucky.

So if you still think that this would be a good opportunity for you, and you pass the qualifications, here's what you gotta do. Just fill out this application below with your details and leave your Skype account. Posting first into this or last doesn't mean squat. The application process will close at 8pm GMT 6/9/12. After that all further applications will be disregarded, unless there are certain circumstances which didn't allow you to post before 8pm. So let's get started.

First Name:

How long have you been playing DayZ/Arma 2 for:

Do you have a mic:

What country do you live in:

Equipment so far:

Knowledge of loot spawns (1 [None] -10 [Like the back of my hand]):

If you're wondering why I'm interested in your equipment it's to see if you will be able to handle yourself right from when we meet you. While we do work as a team and watch eachother's backs, you have to be helping others too. You don't have to put much, just a rough guide. For example: water bottle, basic equipment (which would cover hunting knife, matches, ect...), NVGs (so we know if you can do night servers), a primary weapon, ect...

So that's pretty much everything. Hope to see some replies soon. Remember, the closing time for applications is 8pm GMT 6/9/12. In case you're wondering, that's day/month/year.

Happy camping,

- Toast

Edited by DatToast
  • Like 2

Wow, for someone that says they hate clans; your post certainly looks like a clan recruiting post. But I suppose it's better to make it clear to everyone on what exactly you want.

So kudos to you for that.

Edited by Deetwo
  • Like 1

First Name: TK_421

How long have you been playing DayZ/Arma 2 for: Since DayZ was released

Do you have a mic: Yessir

What country do you live in: US

Equipment so far: More than you I bet <3

Wow, for someone that says they hate clans; your post certainly looks like a clan recruiting post. But I suppose it's better to make it clear to everyone on what exactly you want.

So kudos to you for that.

As cheesy as this may sound, I like to see this as a group of friends playing. While it follows the same schema for a clan application, clans themselves are much larger and as a result I've found you can't bond as well if there's so many people. I still want to have the organised and precise aspect of a clan while at the same time being driven by fun. I've found clans start through friends that enjoying to play together so if it happens it happens. But until then, joining a large clan isn't what we're looking for.

• Like 1

As cheesy as this may sound, I like to see this as a group of friends playing. While it follows the same schema for a clan application, clans themselves are much larger and as a result I've found you can't bond as well if there's so many people. I still want to have the organised and precise aspect of a clan while at the same time being driven by fun. I've found clans start through friends that enjoying to play together so if it happens it happens. But until then, joining a large clan isn't what we're looking for.

I absolutely understand in that regard. Just be careful if your group starts getting too big as I'm sure you're aware, once it does it will become increasingly hard to manage.

Edited by Deetwo

First Name: Joseph

How long have you been playing DayZ/Arma 2 for: month or 2

Do you have a mic: yep

What country do you live in: England

Equipment so far: As50 , M4A1 silenced cco various survival kits

Due to the low reply rate so far I've decided to up the ending time to MIDNIGHT 6/9/12/.