Sign in to follow this  
Lush (DayZ)

Running an Incorrect Version of the Server Side application

There are lots of posts on this, a lot of people are having this issue.

What I would like to know has anyone had it and fixed it?

I dont see a fix from anyone in any of the posts unless I am missing one

Any help would be appreciated on this I have spent over a week rying to fix it and am very frustrated

Thanks in advance for any help

I had this issue, my problems were mis configured router and multiple IPs on the host machine.

Turns out you can only use one IP on the host. (not sure if this is per machine, or per NIC, though)

I also have dual WAN (running pfSense for my router), so I need I rule for that machine to only use the correct gateway for it's external IP.

This fixed the problem for me.

I have read other post and understand that only one IP can be used and that is the main one you would RD into

How do you make sure it doesnt look at your other IP's we have several on on box?

I got the main one whitelisted everythign is fine, up to the point i made in the original post about wrong version

I read in another post to do a "netstat" in the command line and look for 3306 which is what the server would be running on it came back with another Ip of ours

Thanks for your response, P.S what is nic?

network interface card

Try taking all the other IPs off of the system. Use just the one and it should work. My DayZ server would still not work with multiple IPs, even though it is using the "Main" IP.

How do i remove the IP's?

This is tricky as I use the other IP's for other game servers so require them, but it would be a good test if they could be ignored or blocked to see if it fixes it

I'm having the same problem, I can see from netstat that my server is trying to communicate with the hive through the primary IP of my server (not the IP my gameserver is running).

I submitted a ticket yesterday to get my whitelisted IP changed, no reply yet - is Support about at the weekends?

I didnt get any replies last weekend, everyone needs some time off :)

If you have any luck will you post please, I am banging my head against the wall at the moment

I'm having the same problem, I can see from netstat that my server is trying to communicate with the hive through the primary IP of my server (not the IP my gameserver is running).

I submitted a ticket yesterday to get my whitelisted IP changed, no reply yet - is Support about at the weekends?

Try taking all the other IPs off of the system. Use just the one and it should work. My DayZ server would still not work with multiple IPs, even though it is using the "Main" IP.

Try that yet?

And Lush- I'm not sure what you could do then if you're using the other IPs. Maybe you could get it to work with a Virtual Machine? Run one IP on that one. I have no idea.

hi. i have the same issue with my server LV1

i fixed it with deleted ip adress from ip config.

download process explorer

run it

se arma2server.exe

open tcpip stats se on what ip it tcp

delete that ip from ip cong

server works now fine

Try that yet?

And Lush- I'm not sure what you could do then if you're using the other IPs. Maybe you could get it to work with a Virtual Machine? Run one IP on that one. I have no idea.

The problem with that is I have other gameservers running on that box using the other IP's :/