Sign in to follow this  
Pennyworth (DayZ)

Cars changing after server restart

We launched a fresh server last night. Managed to snag about 4-5 vehicles plus bikes. After logging in this morning before work I noticed that my Ural turned into a gray gaz. Is this something that is common? I play on a few other servers and havent had it happen. Will this revert back to the previous car once I reset the server again? or has the URAl turned into a gaz and now the Ural is back at its spawn?

also if this is just an issue with the most "recent" dayz update, would downgrading the server to an earlier patch resolve this issue? Obviously we arent going to receive any updates to fix the many bugs anytime soon.

or... or... someone drove by with a gaz and wanted the ural.

I've had my VS3 turn into a bike before and I know someone didn't take it because the server restarted when I was playing and went back in and found a bike right where it was siting. :P

The ural was parked in a place so far off the map that no one could have stumbled upon it.. also the gaz needs a new engine and fuel pump.. so defnitely not someone elses Gaz.

Looking back I do remember a bus turning into a Bike after restart.

lost a bus got a bike me and my team was dissapointed and it was a bus before restart and after a bike funny

Ive had my V3S turn into a fucking Bus just after a quick server restart. So yes, noone snapped your vehicle, it's a bug.

It's a known bug in 1.7.2.5 ... I was aware of this bug and saved my bike and bus to see if it will be replaced by another car on server restart ... bike changed into a tractor, bus changed into a bike. Good deal imo ;)

Edited by jreitter

A push bike turned into a bus, when we installed the Tent/vehicle save fix on my server....Don't mind really :P

A push bike turned into a bus, when we installed the Tent/vehicle save fix on my server....Don't mind really :P

We will look into this.

Thank you for the responses.