hallgraeme

Top UK Servers (I want a home)

Does anybody have information as to what are the best servers in the UK for playing DayZ?

Lately i have been finding that items are not spawning, and sometimes whole cities have Zero Zombies.

Looking for:

1. UK Server

2. Averages 35+ people at most times

3. No Lag

4. A server i can make my 'Home'

5. Server is set during Day time hours.

Thanks in advance

I can recommend you a great UK server but it's been averaging 15 people lately, I'm guessing because of the bugs as it's always been pretty hacker free. The Admins are active. Hopefully it's going to pick up again after today's hotfix.

UK 25, they recently upgraded servers. Run all the latest patches, have all the current community ban lists active and they help out survivors

• Like 2

I would like to know more Fraggle, but I need a GMT -7 (give or take) as I play late at night mostly.

Edit: I will also look up uk25 when I'm home.

Edited by Leezeebub
  • Like 1

Give me name Fraggle?

I will check out UK 25 later, is that with Space or no space? (UK25 or UK 25)

Anymore people? I will check them out later and hopefully make one my home

UK 25 is with the space mate ( UK 25 ) though it is also GMT

Will keep an eye out for you though, need anything in game just drop us a message

GB #500 (ziipster).

Edited by Fraggle

GB #500 (ziipster).

No No No! That's the server I call home and im not moving away from it. :rolleyes: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Will these servers be using 1.7.2.6 tonight if the patch is released soon?

What sort of numbers do they get? i like a good number of players

UK120 UK122 seem pretty full most nights if my memeory serves me well, UK135 has a good bunch of lads on, TS is 94.242.227.2:9993, not alway full though.

Might just be me but 120 and 122 are giving me 10000 pings at the mo? :huh:

Dayzcommander only showing one uk server with 30 players at the moment and thats running Lingor, although it is still early.

Edited by DazTroyer

UK 25, they recently upgraded servers. Run all the latest patches, have all the current community ban lists active and they help out survivors

Hi GotYourNumber

Glad you like our server, and seeing as you are recommending it to everyone if you need anything in game let us know, I have asked all of UX to help you out,

Im sure we can find you some NV for playing in the dark

Edited by UXShepster

UK 22 (SAS) server, I've been playing on that exclusively since I started playing. They have a siteforum and team speak and always populated to capacity.

• Like 1

UK 25 currently being updated to new patch, all chat being enabled, Veteran also being enabled to turn name tags off, hopefully make it better for all

• Like 1

UK 108.. Hull University computer dept server... great server imo, though it's been kinda quiet of late..

Amazing. I can't stand many of the GB #500 servers, or the GB #00 ones. I often can't get into them. I spent most of today trying to get into servers and then when I finally could get into the world of lag (What the hell is going on with the frame rates when I'm in the school or dense tree areas? Never been like this before.) I was attacked by those magic zombies we're told don't exist, the ones who can see through rain, night and walls like they've 20/20 vision.

I'm now lying somewhere on a chernerus server passing out from blood loss. And I was the only one playing on that server but I still couldn't get more than an axe for most of the day until I found an m1911. Stupid empty building everywhere, those ones that you have to enter first before entering them so that the spawn timer can start. How realistic!

Moaning? Me? Ah well, only a little bit. :) :beans:

Edited by Sula