Blodi123

Stupid killing

Hi guys :)

I am here to talk to you about something that i think that shud make DayZ bether.Well,lets get to my point of view.Wen we spawn we have no wepons,right?

But still people will try to shot you.I think that it shud be cool for players to not be able to kill you wen you have nothing in your hands.That way we dont kill inocent people(if they have no weapons how are they going to kill you?!)and we dont get always the same stuf.(painkillers/bandage/flashlight)

I can be cool that way we dont kill noobs(i don't like noob killers)and its make the game bether for newborns(guys that have just spawned in)

Right?! ;)

Blodi123

No one likes asshats that kill freshly spawned players but giving you God mode until you find a gun is just unrealistic, lol. In the standalone game when people can't glitch and dupe for infinite ammo there will be less pointless killing, and more saving your ammo in case you really have to defend yourself.

• Like 4

Better Idea : When u aim at unarmed freshly spawned guys, who havent had a weapon yet, our screen will begin to shake so its harder to kill them.

This will make it harder for snipers to kill newbies ;)

• Like 1

A better idea. We have the ability to play other games if this one is too hard.

Seriously guys, it's part of the game. Deal with it.

• Like 8

so..if i want to loot the airfield with no player interference, all I have to do is drop my shit in a tent, then run in, loot the heck out of it, put all guns into my backpack and run back to "safety"?

How will you govern this to prevent people exploiting it?

Are you still invincible if you have a hatchet in your toolbelt, for when you meet that really decked out guy to fuck him up as soon as he turns around?

Can I enter godmode after someone fired at my location by dropping my guns in my backpack, then run up at him and and wait for him to do something stupid? (you know like turning around, running away - basically everything except a logout until he has dropped his weapon into his backpack aswell)

You could also get anybody killed by luring hordes of Zeds to them so they are forced to run forever or equip a weapon and then murder them as soon as they're trying to defend themselves.

This is a horribly stupid idea.

No offense.

Edited by Golgo82
  • Like 4

A better idea. We have the ability to play other games if this one is too hard.

Seriously guys, it's part of the game. Deal with it.

Mhm... So, the Noobtube and Last Stand are also big parts in call of duty, and nobody likes them o.O

So, why they sould ask us to remove the wire fencing kits ? ... They can also say : it's part of the game. Deal with it !?

btw : im german, so english is not my main language (deal with it).

• Like 1

Mhm... So, the Noobtube and Last Stand are also big parts in call of duty, and nobody likes them o.O

So, why they sould ask us to remove the wire fencing kits ? ... They can also say : it's part of the game. Deal with it !?

btw : im german, so english is not my main language (deal with it).

LOL COD. Enough said. And I'm MASSIVELY against the removal of barbed wire fencing for reasons I won't even begin to communicate with someone who can't speak English properly.

Go back to COD on your PS3 little boy. You aren't cut out for PC gaming.

lol

im portuguese(deal with it)good idea i will say that to my inglish teacher

:thumbsup: B)

• Like 1

I won't even begin to communicate with someone who can't speak English properly.

They aren't English, mate... I'm sure his English is better than your Deutsche.

Edited by mZLY
  • Like 3

They aren't English, mate... I'm sure his English is better than your Deutsche.

You're damn right it is, I have no need to speak a lesser language. I just don't believe in doing something half-assed. If you're going to learn it, learn it.

About wat you guys sayd about leaving your guns in tents and loot everything,the awser is no!

I am talking about people that have just spawned and never had a gun on theyer hands wen the player takes a weapon god mode stops and now he can get killed by other players!Wen they spawn and have no gun they can still be killed by zombies.

You're damn right it is, I have no need to speak a lesser language. I just don't believe in doing something half-assed. If you're going to learn it, learn it.

Right, and you expect him to go directly from not speaking English to speaking perfect, fluent English how exactly? Who's to say his English won't be perfect some day? Lol. He's clearly still learning and I can understand what he's saying just fine...

Edited by mZLY
  • Like 1

No Way!

We should Spawn with AS50, Gillie, NVG........ Meh....

• Like 2

I am only f****ing 11 and for i to be able to speak inglish like this is already a victory!!!

>:(

• Like 2

I love people like you, that obviously do not know that "your superior language" actually originated from germanic anglo-saxons in the 5th century, who themselves came from Angeln which is Schleswig-Holstein in fucking Germany.

I don't like this idea, but what I like even less are condescending, arrogant, ignorant, misinformed people that seem to thrive in the anonymity of the internet.

• Like 5

I love people like you, that obviously do not know that "your superior language" actually originated from germanic anglo-saxons in the 5th century, who themselves came from Angeln which is Schleswig-Holstein in fucking Germany.

I don't like this idea, but what I like even less are condescending, arrogant, ignorant, misinformed people that seem to thrive in the anonymity of the internet.

People like me? I love people like you, you know; the type that make extremely incorrect assumptions about somebody over the internet where, as you put it yourself, condescending, arrogant, ignorant, misinformed people are able to thrive.

I won't go completely off topic and start discussing qualifications, just to prove just how incorrect you are, but to suggest that I don't understand the origin of the language that I speak simply because I refused to communicate with somebody who can't speak it fully is bullshit. Why would I waste time conversing with somebody who'll just struggle to understand half of the things I'm saying?

With that said. You're taking this way too serious. It's the internet. People say things to get a reaction because it amuses them. This thread is not exactly the place to be flexing IQ levels now is it...

Edited by Jim Bean

eu não quero que venhas aos meus posts para implicar com as pessoas

Try to learn this laguage and then come back here!!!

People like me? I love people like you, you know; the type that make extremely incorrect assumptions about somebody over the internet where, as you put it yourself, condescending, arrogant, ignorant, misinformed people are able to thrive.

I won't go completely off topic and start discussing qualifications, just to prove just how incorrect you are, but to suggest that I don't understand the origin of the language that I speak simply because I refused to communicate with somebody who can't speak it fully is bullshit. Why would I waste time conversing with somebody who'll just struggle to understand half of the things I'm saying?

With that said. You're taking this way too serious. It's the internet. People say things to get a reaction because it amuses them. This thread is not exactly the place to be flexing IQ levels now is it...

How about you shut it and stop derailing the topic?

• Like 1

I am only f****ing 11 and for i to be able to speak inglish like this is already a victory!!!

>:(

This game is for 18+, why are you still here?

Because i dont care about my age!!!

I can still play the game.I love to kill zombies

LOL COD. Enough said. And I'm MASSIVELY against the removal of barbed wire fencing for reasons I won't even begin to communicate with someone who can't speak English properly.

Go back to COD on your PS3 little boy. You aren't cut out for PC gaming.

Oh wow, did you know, that i also speek perfectly french, and i never had it in the school :o

Btw, i also never had English before, but i have a brain and i learned it without any help ;)

Mhm, and why i should play cod on ps3, when i play DAYZ ?!?

I play pc since 6 years, and i never saw before a dumbass like u...

Real gamers are open to all systems, they dont say : fuck xbox, fuck ps3, fuck wii...

So und jetzt sind wir auf einer Ebene du Flachzange, überleg das nächste mal bevor du irgendwas schreibst, weil bei dir kommt sowieso nur Sch***e raus, du hochnäsiges Amikind !

• Like 1

For the love of god! Pointless killing is not a freaking a game problem. ITS A PEOPLE PROBLEM. Stop asking for rocket to add a patch to fix it. Its like if cod or bf3 players asked for a patch to fix campers. Its not a problem with the game is a problem with the people who play it. In other words "WHEN COD AND BF3 PLAYERS GO ON DAYZ!"

• Like 1

we need artillery strikes on their positions. come to my other thread brothers and sisters.

Who gave this idiot beans. Go read his thread and you found out how full of dumb he is.

• Like 1

if it like what you says, i spawn with nothing and can run around high geared players or bandits to TROLL them or even train mass of zombies to thier camping spots

• Like 1