Sign in to follow this  
c0w

Aussie Team Mate.. ?

Hey guys, anybody here AUSTRALIAN and want to team up with me im fairly new and i just want somebody to play with that has a microphone, so yeah just reply if so :]

thanks.

Hey guys, anybody here AUSTRALIAN or NEW ZEALAND and want to team up with me im fairly new and i just want somebody to play with that has a microphone, so yeah just reply if so :]

thanks.

Hey, I'm an aussie and I'd love to team up with someone, but currently I am trapped on a roof with a broken leg. I have an AKM (but no ammo) and only started playing today. Inbox me if you're interested and I'll take it from there :)

Im about 2 - 3 weeks into the game, so I know the basics but if anybody would like to also team up with me just reply on here or add my skype: lolcakes 94

Im bored on my own, and i cant trust anybody either so please reply if your interested.

Hey there, if anybody wants to join up with me on DayZ then just reply to this or add my skype: lolcakes94

Im bored of being on my own, it would be great to have somebody there with me, just that feeling of comfort and secureness.

Ive been playing for 2 - 3 weeks and I know pretty much all the basic stuff. Im 17, turning 18 in 2 weeks :D

please reply if INTERESTED.

add me on skype. im friendly and have hero skin and i roll with about 4 other people. you can join us

hey guys i would like to team up with freindlies i got hero skin too and have 1 buddy i regularly play with on the weekends

add me if ur interested steam: wet_willy

AU AvA gaming private hive is always looking for more people. Good stability, frequent restarts, lots of vehicles and players, little to no hackers.

103.4.234.23:2302 is the IP.

Add me if you want, "sam.kennard1"

But also feel free not to add me if you don't want to listen to a squeaker.

I'm 13 and from New Zealand.

Edited by Samstorm418

I'd love to play with some fellow Aussies too.

I'll have to set up a Skype account so I can chat to you guys.

Hey, ive played the game for around a month now and i know the basics. Im getting bored on my own and it would just be comforting to venture with me. If your interested hit me up on steam or skype or message me on here.

Hey, ive played the game for around a month now and i know the basics. Im getting bored on my own and it would just be comforting to venture with me. If your interested hit me up on steam or skype or message me on here.

i have a small group of aussies and we are looking for a few more.

add me on steam death_hunter365

Hey,

Any Australians that know the game fairly well and want to play with me and help each other out then add my

Cheers.

Hey,

Any Australians that know the game fairly well and want to play with me and help each other out then add my

Cheers.