mattlightfoot

Should we remove barbed wire in the next update

Barbed Wire  

1. 1. Should we remove barbed wire?

• Yes
    • No

No, definitely no. Its currently one of the only things to barricade things :/

I know its too late but a great idea would be if you cannot place them indoors. Because i hate when people block the firestation staircase when they're not even inside. <_<

YES! Do it! People just use it to piss off others. It's frustrating to see for example fire station stairs blocked with this shit and you can do nothing about it.

I don't think they just do it just to piss you off. they do it to server hop into that building, where there will hopefully be better, untouched, loot

Edited by daze23

Please don't take 'em out!

But bring more "base" stuff!

Maybe towers?

I love to use a line of tank traps, then barbed wire and then sandbags in order to create a base like in balota!

Edited by FirePhoenixx

You just have to remove it with toolbox !

Why complain about a thing that do what it is supose to do ?

because in a town like Elektro for example, tool boxes are rare and yet all the loot points can be easily blocked off. And it doenst stop zombies so doesnt really seem to be doing what its supposed to be doing

Biggest problem for me is how easy it is to dupe every time it is used. Remove it for me.

keep it in if it stops zeds and becomes easier to remove with a tool box (i.e. not having to find that magic spot)

• Like 1

there seems to be some inconsistency in saying you "need" them for your base, and then saying they're easy to remove with a toolbox

because in a town like Elektro for example, tool boxes are rare and yet all the loot points can be easily blocked off. And it doenst stop zombies so doesnt really seem to be doing what its supposed to be doing

Thats why i say... that they should make the tool box a requirement to set up barbed wire

Remove please. I cant tell u how many remove sprees ive gone on in electro on my server because they've blocked off whole blocks, buildings, etc. and it just makes players not want to use ur server with it up. Or make it so toolbox, knife, hatchet, and mabye crowbar can remove it.

Edited by Tonacriid

Yes, please remove player barbwire cuz griefing is really it's only use; and please remove the barbwire coded into the map which cause the graphics glitches!

Yes. They serve no purpose, if u are no cheater you cant build a fully secured camp (not enough wire). Now it's griefing only stuff. Also make sandbags spawn more often.