mattlightfoot

Should we remove barbed wire in the next update

Barbed Wire  

1. 1. Should we remove barbed wire?

• Yes
    • No

For the immediate term? Yes.

I'd say remove it with the plan to later rework it to work like actual concertina wire, where it causes bleeding and damage when you try to go through it. Also, obviously fix it so it can be easily taken down with a toolbox.

When its a practical tool, bring it back. Seeing as its a griefers best friend, remove it.

IMO, anyone who has a base big enough to be blocked off by barbed wire, prolly has tons of loot, and most if not all of the vehicles. To me that just screams glitcher, hacker, ToS breaker, shady server admins, scripting or any other ways of illegitimate gameplay.

Yes, if it is causing graphical glitches. If not, leave it.

Short and easy rule of thumb. Graphical glitches make the game unplayable... favor anything that leaves the game playable. If it makes the game unplayable, remove it. Hence we can then play.

A game that cannot be played is a contradiction of terms.

Yes, i do like the idea of barricading something but a lot of people will spam entrances to loot areas with them making it impossible to get to which in turn seems to be causing a lot more server hopping

Until Zeds can't walk through it, remove it.

Zeds can walk through walls and hit through floors. They should be removed as well