mattlightfoot

Should we remove barbed wire in the next update

Barbed Wire  

1. 1. Should we remove barbed wire?

• Yes
    • No

yes 100% and the dead soldiers on floor if it causes glitches. Besides people who placed barbed wire usually use ghosting on other servers to bypass them in building.

Honestly No it has some Useful effects but people use it for the wrong Reasons so no keep it in :)

yes.

until it is effective against zombies, it's only use is for griefing players + we had a hacker that has blocked every single entrance into every single building in electro on our server. Remove it!

yes plz remove its annoying when ppl double wire shutting off buildings completely ether add a way to remove it or remove it till its fixed or just add some other constructable

Removing barbed wire would fix the solution....but wouldn't you guys like to fix the issues on wow it's happening in the first place? I mean i guess you could release a simple patch to remove barbed wire all together temporary...untill you guys fix the issue with it making graphical problems. I wouldn't say give up on it all the way though because it still is some what usefull in the game. Especially if you don't have a toolkit ^ ^

I just came back from a trip:

1. Dont remove it. Just make it so that you need a tool kit and an entrenchment tool to place it and make the loot spawn very rare

or

2. Remove it. But give it back in the standalone (Construction bulding). i love it but its not of much use with all those graphical glitches at the moment

Edited by Gallagher

No :( i like my fancy looking barbwire/sandbag combo base, you can't take it away from me

ALL THINGS THAT DISTURBS THIS GAME SHOULD BE REMOVED UNTILL FIXED, FOR INSTANCE THE DAMN ZOMBIE CORPSES, THEY DO A HELL OF GRAPHICAL GLITCHES!

This.

I'd say removed.

Barbed wire seems to be only used by people trolling - ie locking off good loot spawns in Cherno & Elektro for new spawns. Doesn't stop zeds. Can be removed if player has toolbox, to me it seems underused expect for the trolling instances above.

Add in a method of removing it easier... like bangalors :P

Or remove it from the game and replace it with mines and claymores.... dunno. Actually scratch that, now that I think about it mines and claymores would turn it into a troll fest.

Barbed-wire only. You can vault over sand bags and tank traps pretty easily and they actually stop zombies from getting to you instead of wire where zombies move through it and it doesnt serve as any cover. Only griefers use it.

• Like 1

YES! Do it! People just use it to piss off others. It's frustrating to see for example fire station stairs blocked with this shit and you can do nothing about it.

YES! Do it! People just use it to piss off others. It's frustrating to see for example fire station stairs blocked with this shit and you can do nothing about it.

You just have to remove it with toolbox !

Why complain about a thing that do what it is supose to do ?

• Like 1