Sign in to follow this  
Khandelios

ANZ 1 is mental

So i logged into ANZ 1 on Stalisky Island where i last logged off, i crouch walked around since it was night time for about 5 minutes when everyone on the server got teleported west of cherno on the coast and murdered by what sounded like a helicopter gun but some hacker had it has his weapon. Everyone died and i spawned in elektro after relogging to reset spawn, i went into the fire station to find a dead bandit with a FN Fal and literally everything gps,nvg's,rangefinders as50 tws. Obviously a scripter, so i looted what was in the game and heard someone shooting outside so i layed down for a bit and made sure it was clear, then started to head out i got up and ran one step instantly dead, no shots no fractures i just fell over dead. So i respawned again this time outside of Drakon, i ran back into elektro to find a dead guy infront of the school and a medical box.. I thought to myself medical boxes don't spawn outside of hospitals/med tents so i looked in it. 200 of every gun in the game including a G36C and what not, before i could even scroll all the way down someone teleported to me and killed me with what looked like another helicopter gun.

So yeah, thats what i deal with :]

Considering ANZ/AU servers are the only servers i get less than 170 ping and ANZ 1 is usually really popular with atleast 30+ players on at night time and it has side channel so i can communicate with people, which i really like it.

Edited by Khandelios

I've decided it's best to play on US servers since there are a shitload of them and only a handful of Australian servers, which means a higher concentration of hackers.

Yeah after my three deaths i just raged and quit, but on US servers i get usually 200 + ping which i don't mind since i used to play WoW which is impossible to get less than 200 ping on any server, even oceanic. But in DayZ since its a FPS lag will lose you fire fights.

Why do people post this shit?

We all know what hackers are able to do, Either play and deal with it or stop whining on the forums.

ANZ1 is the worst of the ANZ servers due to they have side chat turned on.

It attracts every tard in the southern hemisphere that has a microphone and feels the needs to voice their inane thoughts.

This also makes it extremely popular for the script kiddies as they get to hear them piss and moan when they thunderdome everyone.

Was only 30 minutes ago I survived a thunderdome on that very server thanks to a fast abort.

ANZ2 runs the same settings and time zone without the side chat, so give that a go.

ANZ2 runs the same settings and time zone without the side chat, so give that a go.

Still pretty popular with the hackers though.

FInd scripter corpse.

Loot items.

Switch server.

You forgot stage 3.

It was about 2 minutes looting the body, i layed down for like 30 seconds and died

We all know what hackers are able to do, Either play and deal with it or stop whining on the forums.

Why are you so rude. I'll post my experience if i want to bitch.

I too played on Australian servers, but then I got an SU-25 to the face. Now I just play on a fun little private hive, with pixies and unicorns where I can muck around and actually find vehicles. Quite fun plus lingor has its advantages.

Yeah after my three deaths i just raged and quit, but on US servers i get usually 200 + ping which i don't mind since i used to play WoW which is impossible to get less than 200 ping on any server, even oceanic. But in DayZ since its a FPS lag will lose you fire fights.

it's 1/5th of a second - hardly something to cry about.

it's 1/5th of a second - hardly something to cry about.

How exactly am i crying? If you're implying that i complain about 250 ms then you're obviously mistaken. Take your fail attempt to start a flame somewhere else

To be fair they were not bitching, just relating a story in Dayz forum, maybe they should start a death by hack thread so people can post all of their stories and read just how many ways there are to die. I personally like hammertime right before the person teleports and shoots me in the face. While I hate dying to hackers if it is funny I will actually laugh and not rage too hard.

• Like 1