Sign in to follow this  
xtreme-dave@hotmail.co.uk

LF UK players to play with.

Hi, you are welcome to check us out at The BSB Network. We're a social gaming community (not a clan) that is dedicated to fair and fun gaming. We have many members and clans within our community supporting Day Z that team up in groups using our TS3 Server to communicate and coordinate their scavenges and raids.

The community is mostly adult gamers over the age of 20 (well over in most cases!) but there are no age, time or skill requirements - all we ask is you play fair and have a bit of common sense about you! Our members are based all over the world and are on at all times of the day and night, but all speak English and most are based in the UK and Mainland Europe with some in the US too.

We have over 200 registered Day Z players and most of them team up in small groups, or "fire teams of of 4-8 players. We've been gaming as a community since 2002, so we're not some ad-hoc fly by night clan that's been quickly set up and will be gone in the blink of an eye!

I must stress we aren not a clan at all, we're just a community for casual to serious players (it's upto you how you use our community) but we do have our own in-house "home" multi-game clan within the community. There are also other affilaited/friendly clans and groups within our community playing Day Z. There is no obligation to join our clan or any of our affiliated clans to take part in sessions though, everyone is free to urn up and get involved.

If you're interested check out or website @

www.bsbnetwork.com

and try to hop on our Teamspeak 3 server and say "hi!"

212.187.246.58:9140

Hey I'm looking to build a team of friendly players and spread it from a single game console clan to a more universal clan across multiple games on PC; noticed a lot of people looking for people to team up with, so I'll probably re-post this about the forum and find some legitimate friendly's, I don't want to get burnt.

I have but one condition, providing we are able to get in the same server and can join up at appropriate times; I will only start from scratch with new people, as that way both parties have nothing to loose or gain out of betraying each other. Also I have other games on Stream we could play first to get to know each other beforehand, such as; GMoD and specifically Trouble in Terrorist Town.

Info about me:

Accounts: Steam, Skype and PSN (Add me on either or all of these)

Time Zone: GMT (Can usually can join most servers including one's in the U.S)

Team Mates: currently got one person I play DayZ with and trust, plus two others I know who will be joining us reasonably soon

Experience: followed this game from about three weeks after its release; mostly learning from YouTube. Wasn't able to play properly until fairly recently as my laptop at the time was useless

Time played: about 16 hours over the last four days or so and a fair bit before hand

Survival times: once I get going; at-least a few hours

Accomplishments: Manged to successfully raid bandit/hacker/hoarders camps and escape alive with lots of loot, including:

ghillie suits, NVG's, Range finders, three vehicles, AS50's, M4A1 CCO SD and others stuff in past life's

Humanity: 25000 basically the stand it is when you start

Motive/disposition: Will kill on sight only if threatened but generally will avoid other player encounters or talk my way out, usually strafing as I do and making a quick exit with bullets wizing past my head. Want to eventually create a team for the purpose of hunting Bandits snipers

Send me a private message or reply to this post if you're interested; then we can discuss this further and arrange something.