ParagonXVIII

[83rd] Honor Guards UK based group recruiting

Sorry to be late replying too everyone but it's been really busy, since I've had such a good response from this group I decided to start running my own DayZ server, you can find us at EU72, I think I've replied to everyone if not just add me on Steam @ ParagonXV

Which beta patch are you running on the server? I get the BattlEye Error #16 when I join up, I'm running 1.7.1.1 with the latest Arma 2 beta patch. Other servers work :-/

**Edit: I reverted my Beta patch back to 93701 and it now works.

Have you secured a TS Server yet?

Sounds potentially exciting.

Sent my invites to everybody in first post, still awaiting accepts though it seems (although I can see a few of you guys on the server).

Shame side-chats turned off, can't really get in touch with you on there!

I've lurked for a while, never was interested in joining the forum until I saw this thread.

I have a small group I play with, we're not organized and aren't looking to join a clan, but if it's all the same I'd appreciate if we could ally our groups and maybe open trading and services. We play survivors and only fight defensively, but it would be nice to meet others without having to keep our fingers on the trigger.

In any event, I'm friendly to anyone with an 83rd tag.

Great to see a UK group like this, I'm really interested in joining, so I'll see if I can add you guys on steam. Would be great to finally have a group to play with :D

My Steam Name is spawn153

hi i would like to join Ur group i have a tent set up with 10 blood bags and 10 pain killers and bandages just been looting the shops and stuff but i would like to move it to a better location any1 finds it :O ah my steam name is Mongsheep

@ammon Good, Ill be sure to take note of that, some igns would be great though.

i would like to join if you are still wanting new people. my steam name is leekawey

I've been trying to find a UK based group and I would like to join, Although I am 1 year below the minimum I hope it won't be a problem, If you consider me add me on steam, Macho gamer 1 (I know stupid name but I love it) Drop me a message or two!

This sounds epic, I started playing the other day & it sucks alone, so i'm happy to join though my steam has messed up, not letting me add anyone. Will add you when it lets me

Or if you guys can add

Steam: HardstyleMatt

Hey guys, I'm twenty five and from the US...Eastern to be more specific. I'd like to join up with you guys if possible, although I work mornings to afternoon/late afternoon, I do occasionally stay up late. I've been trying to find a decent and active group to roll with, but so far all I've got were false hopes and let downs. I've been running solo as much as I can, but just when the going is getting good I'll either get ambushed by a bandit gang or picked off from a sniper from east bumblefuck (and it's not like I'm running around fields with no cover, I just have that luck).

I use to play Eve and was in a large EU/US null sec alliance, so I have an idea of the activity when joining an EU group. It seemed to work for me most of the time and if your constantly growing, I'm sure there will be people on when I'm able to play. If your willing to give me a shot...give me a shout, my steam name is Pardon My Paradox.