Sign in to follow this  
Yutah

Ghost_Sniper fella

Today, 6 september, about 1am I (zaryuta id:38804102) was playin on "UA 5" server (GMT+2, ip:178.151.238.118). I've found and looted corpse of this guy(Ghost_Sniper) in Electro, he was packed with gear, there was every single one tool and device that existed in this game +NVG, Binoculars and RF. Also Silenced M9 but without rifle and a backpack. I hid the body and ran north to the woods, I was running without stopping for about 15 minutes, it was dark night, so it was extremely hard to follow me, and I had looking back to ensure there was no followers from electro. After that I had stopped inside the pine tree (to be shure nobody see me) in the forest, far from electro, had a drink and managing my inventory. After 10-15 seconds I had stopped, this fella (Ghost_Sniper) appears near me (I didnt heard any footsteps), and started firing me point blank with silenced M9. I was lucky and managed to close inventory and fired two shots back from my Winchester. So we died both almost simultaneously. I assume that he teleported somehow to me to get his stuff back. If you have logs of this server, you can track this event by death of my character (zaryuta id:38804102). I wish you'll ban that scum. These people are killing this game. Thanks!

Edited by Sculptor

Didn't think you could have NVG + Bino's + RF...?

It was on his body (NVG+RF for sure). I had to put NVG to my backpack to store it all. Sorry for my English btw :). And I had only one tool slot left after looting him. So guy had full gear that available in this game. Probably his rifle was in a backpack that was gone. And hey, where can he found silenced M9 just after respawn? I never found this gun for all the time I played DayZ. This thing is pretty rare

Edited by Sculptor

It was on his body (NVG+RF for sure). I had to put NVG to my backpack to store it all. Sorry for my English btw :). And I had only one tool slot left after looting him. So guy had full gear that available in this game. Probably his rifle was in a backpack that was gone. And hey, where can he found silenced M9 just after respawn? I never found this gun for all the time I played DayZ. This thing is pretty rare

M9SD can be found at Balota airstrip. Is rare, but we found it maybe 10 times. but magazines not (maybe 8).