BeaSTWiTHiN

You killed me.

I want to start out that with the fact that I'm not looking for sympathy only empathy.

Maybe you did it because you too have been abused.

Maybe you did it for my M4A1 CCO SD.

Maybe you thought I was gunning for you like a pro.

I wasn't, I was just another guy who got the game to explore the wonders, I had made friends and was going through fire stations to find weapons so when they came back tomorrow I'd have gear for them.

You stopped that, you stopped progress and growing of this game. You stopped fun, you stopped my recording.

This sucked balls.

Maybe it was fate when I stole the weapons and gear from a tent I found.

Maybe I deserved it, but well now it's in your hands, and judging by your 1HK sniper rifle, you didn't need the weapons or gear.

I just want you to know, you killed me, and you made this world a colder place.

You're looking for Empathy on the DayZ forums? Why?

I don't understand why people do this. Do you lack friends to speak to?

• Like 2

Your story almost looks like the guy I killed last night ;) Although it was on another server.

But he deserved it;

- stole weapons/gear from our camp

- shot someone from our group

- ALT-F4-ed when I shot him, died anyway when he logged back in (but no kill for me)

And you should be thankful; now you can replay the game all over again :D

No I got plenty, I was looking for gear for them (clearly stated in the article)

ANYWAY

I was adding drama to an already dramatic game. You get attached to your character, mine died trying to do what's right. Empathy doesn't mean FEEL BAD FOR ME OH GOD WHY BOOHOOOO. It means to put yourself in my shoes and maybe shoot a little bit less? Especially if they are no threat at all. Don't pity me or feel sorry, it's a video game lol I'll live.

I just wanted to still put that thought into the heads of others, and hope for a better day when bandits hold me up and take my sh-tuff.... Instead of bustig me open like a grape in a sumo match.

Your story almost looks like the guy I killed last night ;) Although it was on another server.

But he deserved it;

- stole weapons/gear from our camp

- shot someone from our group

- ALT-F4-ed when I shot him, died anyway when he logged back in (but no kill for me)

And you should be thankful; now you can replay the game all over again :D

Lol yeah that guy deserved it, I left most gear in the guys tent and

I felt a bit bad. Haha but now it's back to basics with the new recording.

No I got plenty, I was looking for gear for them (clearly stated in the article)

ANYWAY

I was adding drama to an already dramatic game. You get attached to your character, mine died trying to do what's right. Empathy doesn't mean FEEL BAD FOR ME OH GOD WHY BOOHOOOO. It means to put yourself in my shoes and maybe shoot a little bit less? Especially if they are no threat at all. Don't pity me or feel sorry, it's a video game lol I'll live.

I just wanted to still put that thought into the heads of others, and hope for a better day when bandits hold me up and take my sh-tuff.... Instead of bustig me open like a grape in a sumo match.

You're poking at people and trying to get something you'll never find. Are you expecting to change the minds of players by pouring your feelings out in a place like this? I guarantee nobody is going to consider this and say "Oh yes, I get it now. I'm going to ask the people I intend to shoot what they think about it and try to understand their point of view"

It's like you're trying to squeeze water from a rock.

But I shouldn't be meddling in other people's nonsense... I'm done. Have a nice thread.

Should have gone to Balota... Lol. Cherno and Elektro fire stations are death traps. I've had so many close calls in all of them, it's not even funny.

• Like 1

Its kinda funny because me and my friends were not far from you and we heard the gun shots, my mate ran up to the top and took your cco sd xD

Jeesh, tell a story and everyone gets in on it xD Lol I didn't actually care, I was trying to make it from the point of view of my character. Good on you for grabbing the rifle. The cycle goes on.

Mission accomplished. I hope my teabagging warmed you up.

P.S. Signature'd.

Edited by Peekachoo

Mission accomplished. I hope my teabagging warmed you up.

P.S. Signature'd.

Can you hear that? The xbox is calling you...

• Like 2

I want to start out that with the fact that I'm not looking for sympathy only empathy.

Maybe you did it because you too have been abused.

Maybe you did it for my M4A1 CCO SD.

Maybe you thought I was gunning for you like a pro.

I wasn't, I was just another guy who got the game to explore the wonders, I had made friends and was going through fire stations to find weapons so when they came back tomorrow I'd have gear for them.

You stopped that, you stopped progress and growing of this game. You stopped fun, you stopped my recording.

This sucked balls.

Maybe it was fate when I stole the weapons and gear from a tent I found.

Maybe I deserved it, but well now it's in your hands, and judging by your 1HK sniper rifle, you didn't need the weapons or gear.

This is the bandit thread............ and you post this here? lulz

So much QQ on this forum about being killed.

Not once out of the dozens and dozens of times that I've been killed, be it freshly spawned on the coast or g'd up from the feet up, did it ever cross my mind to come to the forums and write a diary entry about it for the world to see.

• Like 2