MinstyGaming

Australian and New Zealand Resistance - ANZR

Alright changing it up, putting application forms for the group.

Minimum age requirement of 18+

Copy and paste this in a message to me along with your skype/Steam for the role you'd like to join for

Sniper - Ranged assault

Time played on Dayz-:

Preferred Weapon of Choice?

Do you know when to take cover and when to Return fire in a firefight?

Have you been in a firefight and what was the Key moment that won you the fight?

Have you Sniped in at night with NVGs before?

Do you have a Mic as well as Vent/Skype?

Spotter/Recon - Scouts

Time played on Dayz-:

Are you able to spot irregularities in terrain for spotting targets effectively?

Do you know how to use an l85 Thermal?

Will you be able to accompany a sniper to aid him in taking out Targets?

Are you prepared to go ahead of the group to establish a safe Route to our destination?

Scavenger/Fighters - Looter/Close Quarters

Time played on Dayz-:

Are you able to Move in and out of areas looting Needed/Wanted items as quick as possible?

Are you able to Zig Zag/Take Cover when being fired upon to allow snipers to find the targets shooting at you?

Can you handle yourself in a close Quarter Combat situation?

Are you prepared to protect the Combat Medic with your life?

Combat Medic - Field Medic

Time played on Dayz-:

Do you understand the basics of medical supplies how to give morphine/Bloodbags Etc?

You are a non Combat role rarely will you be required to engage an Enemy are you okay with this?

Your role is to take people out of Line of Sight of the enemy if they are unconcious and get them back up as quick and safely as possible.

Edited by MinstyGaming

so judging by the numbers your asking for are you running heaps of small groups or a few big ones or what?

if im not playing with my mates ill come play with you, i can generally kit myself out and fulfil any of those roles, however i wouldnt mind working on my sniping.

do you have a home server or?

PM me your answers :)

Sweet man, im ausi and been looking for a more serious group to roll with. Steam name is BoH-Thenotzombie. I dont kos, i aim to survive as long as possible, i like being a scavenger (gear/cars requests), team medic but don't mind dabbling in the occasional firefight, the bigger the better. Steam message you when i see you.

Edited by Trizzo

Sweet man, im ausi and been looking for a more serious group to roll with. Steam name is BoH-Thenotzombie. I dont kos, i aim to survive as long as possible, i like being a scavenger (gear/cars requests), team medic but don't mind dabbling in the occasional firefight, the bigger the better. Steam message you when i see you.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/87074-ras-recon-assault-squad/#entry818349 check this out? Might be what you guys are looking for!