Fearman

Ghillie Suit/Infection Bug

I encounted a rather strange problem with the ghillie suit on 2012.VI.12. I found it in the store of Polana?, i put it on, played for 5 minutes then disconnected, but before disconnecting i switched back to the civilian clothing. When i reconnected i was in the place where i switched skins instead of being at the location where i disconnected. I was also losing blood, 3 units a second, as if i had caught an infection, but my temperature was 42 degrees celsius. I tried disconnecting with the ghillie suit and the civilian clothing equipped, but it didn't work, i was still in the place where i switched skins instead of the disconnect spot. Any support on this issue would be appreciated.

Server was NY25

I have the 1.7.0.1 version

I was near Polana

I was going westwards, trying to get to the airfield

No bug or error preceded this problem

Date/Time: June 12, 2012 approx 7:30 PM CST

What happened: I am losing blood at 3 units per seconds.

Where you were: Fields north of Cherno

What you were doing: I had just received a transfusion and was hit again by a rogue zombie which did NOT cause me to bleed again.

*Current installed version: 1.7 I believe

*Timeline of events before/after error: Two friends and I were dashing out of the hospital and about to head north when we pulled what seemed like half of Cherno. Took down the zombies but I was bleeding severely. I patched myself up and was not losing blood. A buddy gave me a transfusion. At that point I noticed my blood was falling 3 units a second. I tried bandaging and it did not help. I tried logging into different servers. I restarted the game. I referenced this page http://dayzwiki.com/wiki/index.php?title=Status_Effects#Shock and it does not seem like I have an infection.

I just got some antibiotics from a friend of mine and that DID stop the bleeding. There was no notification of bleeding. Can zombies cause infection on hit? My apologies in advance if this is intended behavior and this is not a bug.

Thanks for the reply. If i recall correctly i was running out of Polana towards the west, being chased by zombies, and i was also bleeding. I paused to shoot them and then i bandaged up. Only after that i noticed my blood going down. So are you saying it might be because of the zombies attacking me and not the ghillie suit? Oh, and also my character is not coughing, which i know is a sign of infection. I will most certainly try and find some antibiotics to see if that fixes the problem.

Date/Time: June 12, 2012 approx 8:36PM EST

Server: US Hardcore 2

What happened: I am also losing blood at 3 units per seconds.

Where you were: Komarovo

What you were doing: Surviving, had not been hit by Zombies.

*Current installed version: 1.7 Dayz and beta 93701

*Timeline of events before/after error: Was leaving town and just noticed I was losing blood, no shock, no coughing and my temp was 42 C.

I had this same problem but happened just randomly, i fixed it however by letting a few zeds hit me until i was bleeding then i bandaged myself up and it stopped.

I found a Ghillie. I heard it does the ocean spawning bug though. THe same issue occured with the camo suit. A friend told me to downlload the latest Arma patch to fix it, and since then the ocean bug never happend with the camo suit (currently using camo suit)

Does that mean the ghillie suit is fixed as well? I dont want to risk it by trying it on

Just used the camo suit and logged off after playing for a while, spawned in the middle of the ocean...I'm currently stuck in the ocean

Just used the camo suit and logged off after playing for a while' date=' spawned in the middle of the ocean...I'm currently stuck in the ocean

[/quote']

Same here.

Used ghillie suit and relogged. Spawned in a middle of the ocean.

debug ocean happened to me, if you look very far away you can see land, you just have to go to it. Should be north if you have a compass. Then go east untill you get out of debug forest. I managed it being thirsty, dropped 3000 blood getting there before i found a can of pepsi.

For the blood dropping 3 by 3, happened also, this stopped when i took antibiotics just to check if it was some sort of bugged infection.

You can notice that if you are at 12k blood, you blood will stop dropping at around 9999 blood, which proves that it is some sort of bugged infection without a cough or anything.