US 38 Texas - Discussion & Information

Just recreating the thread I had up before the roll back of the forums.

We've officially switched our name from TX8 to US 38.

- To ensure the best performance our server uses flood control, which locks the server when there are a certain amount of users loading into the game. Refresh the server as the lock usually lasts for 30 seconds or less.

- If the server has ANY issues, PM me. I will get the email notification and action it right away.

- We run the most recent beta patch and require players have it

- We do not have a TS/Mumble/Vent server. This may change.

Edited by Guest

Hacker just spawned tanks on everyone on Dallas 19. Shutdown and locked the server. We don't have RDP access to it, so I can't check the logs. Not going to unlock the server because of this. Tired of hearing about people getting hack killed on this server.

US 38 Texas seems to always lock itself at around 35 members. It's the most responsive server I have played on. However, when two of my friends and myself try to join, one of us is always locked out.

Why?

US 38 Texas seems to always lock itself at around 35 members. It's the most responsive server I have played on. However' date=' when two of my friends and myself try to join, one of us is always locked out.

Why?

[/quote']

It's the flood protection kicking in. If you wait a minute or less it should unlock itself again.

Hey after one of your surprise server resets my group lost every one of it's tent's/vehicles. This is pretty disturbing since we've pretty much spent the last 3 days rounding it all together.. so question, are we going to get all our crap back or what?

I always give 5 minute warnings. Missing tents/vehicles is a server loading issue and is usually fixed with another server restart.

Edited by Guest

Hey after one of your surprise server resets my group lost every one of it's tent's/vehicles. This is pretty disturbing since we've pretty much spent the last 3 days rounding it all together.. so question, are we going to get all our crap back or what?

same here, two days of shit lost without any warning. sigh, gonna have to walk all the way back to cherno.

same here, two days of shit lost without any warning. sigh, gonna have to walk all the way back to cherno.

They don't spawn episodes of Love Hina in Cherno.

Less attitude? I'll show you attitude when I'm harvesting the beans off your corpse.

Less attitude? I'll show you attitude when I'm harvesting the beans off your corpse.

I'd have to be able to log in to play instead of being stuck responding to silly forum posts complaining about a known bug in an Alpha.

I'd have to be able to log in to play instead of being stuck responding to silly forum posts complaining about a known bug in an Alpha.

Really? I'm in game right now and it takes all of 30 seconds to alt-tab out and respond to your snidey remarks. Probably need to upgrade your toaster if it's having a hard time.

• Like 1

Really? I'm in game right now and it takes all of 30 seconds to alt-tab out and respond to your snidey remarks. Probably need to upgrade your toaster if it's having a hard time.

XD you get beans

On this note. I have a real shitty laptop I play on and I am able to alt+tab to respond to help threads

Tents and vehicles only ever disappear if you have been a naughty boy and did not thank your mother after supper. We'll talk after your chores, if you behave.

I'll take a look but it's impossible to do anything without proof.

To the bus group we just fought for ages - How many members are in your team? At first engagement there was three of you and there's no way that same group of three got back to the bus after dying that fast without an admin teleporting you in or something

Edit: Witnessed ATV being flipped, group looks at the ATV for a while. Magically flips itself upright. Wasn't aware of this feature, every time we flip an ATV we have to wait for a server reset.

Edited by Bloodriki

With the latest patch Rocket added a 'Flip ATV' button on the admin menu. It's magical though, so it uses Mana, but that's easy to hack in so we pretty much just flip what ever we want. Even birds.

A hacker just came in and is spawning all kinds of buildings, viechles, and weapon crates on the electro hill. They also have been teleporting to players and killing them. PLEASE TAKE CARE OF THIS!!

confirmed hackers last night were just off the podebo damn creating 8+ helicopters, a handful of escalades, and other miscellaneous vehicles, which they then proceeded to start blowing up? i did not go close enough to check their gear or anything. i got the hell of the server.