nessefi (DayZ)

Dookie the hacker...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXcxeinkwag&feature=youtu.be

pretty solid proof right there...1080p for yall

Happened at around 5:00 Pacific Time Zone

Basically this guy ran up to us and said hey! and we killed him because we wanted his gun. A few minutes later I decided to fraps because we were going into elektro and this happened. He said he is hacking and that he didn't have godmode on last time. My two friends left and then he killed me before I could leave. My in game name is nessefi.

Server US 1551

Edited by nessefi

Yeah we ran into him last night on UK333, a really stuck up punk, over confident little shit. I killed him once and a friend of my mine killed him when he teleported himself behind him.

He then proceeded to basically screw our server, teleported me into a building and then killed me, killed all of the pubbies and crap, all vehicles gone etc,but nothing a restart can't fix. We talked to him for awhile and he said if we banned him he would just come back because he had "infinite" amount of keys. We banned him and he didn't come back after that we got his GUID and IP so we are reporting him eventually.

• Like 1

^ +1, I'm an admin on UK333 and will vouch for this:

• He moved all veichles from their locations.
  • He global killed everybody online.
  • Ported Players around.
  • Ported himself and his friend to players and killed them using a M4A1 SD.
  • Ported himself to me invisible, and started talking trash in direct chat.
  • Quote "If you ban me, i'll just keep coming back. Have fun with your destroyed server"

~~Server restart fixed the entire server, he wasn't smart enough to save the vehicles.

~~To all those playing when this occurred, we apologise for what happened, and the hacker and his friend are banned from our server as of the 3am server restart on September 3rd.