Sign in to follow this  
sn0wnyc

Vigilance, Looking for 2 More!

Solid Group of Guys here, Looking for 1-2 More players to fill out our ranks, so we can have a solid core.

18+

Mumble Needed.

Have a good grasp of morals.

We do NOT kill on sight, But we have no problem doing so.

Be active & Dont be afraid to ask if your under 18, We will maybe give you a shot.

Not immature, have good grasp of morals and I don't sound annoying D: btw I have mumble/vent/skype/xfire

xfire:esueman

Edited by redemans

I am under 18, but to prove my maturity, is to say that I work with a very large amount of 7th cavalry clan members, and to be completely honest, they except me. There are ones in the TeamSpeak channel that do sound annoying and complain, but I'm not one to do so. I do wish to work with you, and quite honestly it seems like an exciting experience.

Here are some stats for you to know.

SKYPE: damionv1999 (the 1999 does not show my age, it is just a number that pops into my head as a username idea)

TEAMSPEAK: JamieJ

MUMBLE: JamieJ

Here are my in-game stats.

In-Game Name: Jamie Jameson

Knowledge of the game: I know quite the bit, as I know vehicle spawns, and chopper spawns, and a good place to cycle for chopper materials.

Favourite weapons: L85 (for thermal) CZ550, M9 SD

Favourite chillout/camp spots: At the gas station in between Gorka and Polana.

Humanity: 23509

Zombie Kills: 4901

Longest life: 6 dayz, 21 hours.

Alone or Team? Team.

Edited by Jamie Jameson

idk what everyone is sayin there age for....but im 21 few weeks deep in the game but need a good squad to link up with. LMK whats good