electroban

US 1872 PC Gamers.net Both admins cheating

PCGN Fire488

PCGN Bobo

Me and my friend killed them, then they both respawn back at the quarry with full gear. Both corpses originally had every piece of gear you could find, after killing both of them they both get back within a record time, as they both teleported.

Name and shame

• Like 1

You're ignorance is noted.

First, you killed Fire all by his lonesome. Are you menuz, or Nick?

When fire died, I ran from about 4000m away to his rescue and once I got the the quarry i saw a guy named menuz running to his body. I shot him.

Meanwhile, i had another friend still on the hill who arrived me overlooking the quarry as i ran down the loot menuz's body. Soon as i got to the bottom, my other friend (Ballsinacan) was shot and killed. I hid in the building at the bottom of quarry for over 10 minutes, then killed Nick in a ghillie suit. Fire spawned at krutoy cap just south of solnichny quarry and ran back. when he returned, we heard gunshots in town but saw no one. Meanwhile, i hear shuffling behind me and turn around to kill Nick point blank again.

I bet next time you saw fire he had recovered his body! so which one are you?

I never died son.

also, join our teamspeak! play with us

i'd also like to inform you that our in-game voice chat and text chat is now working to communicate to us in game.

what's to be busted for? lol

i posted huge long stories in our forums about all the activity in our server around solnichny on 9/5/2012.

we definitely had hackers in at that time, and cowardly combat loggers and ghosters. but PCGN stands for high moral values and has a brotherhood mentality in its community.

despite the hacking and other douchebaggery, i had an aboslute blast in all the chaos that night. it's just sad that instead of joining our community, chatting with us, enjoying the brotherhood they instead resort to combat logging and ghosting bullshit to finally kill me. Im looking at you bubs and dorvits....

PCGN does and will not hack. We are very active in the pc gaming community and have hacking experts within our ranks to weed them out and ban them. Our server goes down every day to enforce hacking bans, and our admins are tirelessly researching new hacks and anti-hacking measures and combing our logs.

the foolish are the ones who come here instead of to us. let this be a trend setter!

Edited by pcgnBobo
  • Like 1

are you inferring that a post about us as hackers making the OP seem as though unfit to make such claims is negative publicity?

well then to answer your questions, hell yes!

Our server is awesome, and we, like all of you, have these asshats coming to our server. come check us out, play with us, get involved and see for yourself how awesome you can be too.

PCGN does and will not hack. We are very active in the pc gaming community and have hacking experts within our ranks to weed them out and ban them. Our server goes down every day to enforce hacking bans, and our admins are tirelessly researching new hacks and anti-hacking measures and combing our logs.

LOL @ "hacking experts". You mean the guys that ban legitimate players for "teleporation hacking"? Give me a break.

As for the OP, these guys are a bunch of douchebags, and I wouldn't put it past them to do what you are saying but if you want something done about it you are going to need proof.

LOL @ "hacking experts". You mean the guys that ban legitimate players for "teleporation hacking"? Give me a break.

As for the OP, these guys are a bunch of douchebags, and I wouldn't put it past them to do what you are saying but if you want something done about it you are going to need proof.

LOL @ whatever hot air you're trying to blow around here.

What's your situation with us "Don't Shoot Me"?

You're ignorance is noted.

First, you killed Fire all by his lonesome. Are you menuz, or Nick?

When fire died, I ran from about 4000m away to his rescue and once I got the the quarry i saw a guy named menuz running to his body. I shot him.

Meanwhile, i had another friend still on the hill who arrived me overlooking the quarry as i ran down the loot menuz's body. Soon as i got to the bottom, my other friend (Ballsinacan) was shot and killed. I hid in the building at the bottom of quarry for over 10 minutes, then killed Nick in a ghillie suit. Fire spawned at krutoy cap just south of solnichny quarry and ran back. when he returned, we heard gunshots in town but saw no one. Meanwhile, i hear shuffling behind me and turn around to kill Nick point blank again.

I bet next time you saw fire he had recovered his body! so which one are you?

I never died son.

Yeah right buddy you must have some real good dedicated team mates, cos when i opened your pals kit what do i see oh hes got, range finder, NVGs, ghillie suit, basically aeveyrthing a cheater needs. And let me guess? HE GOT GLOBAL BANNED? Keep posing as admins and cheating more

OP has positive affirmation, and no evidence. Quit arguing like kids, you have zero reason to believe they hacked at all. There are other variables, like killing someone and being sniped after, thinking he kill commanded you. You're being silly, and have no evidence, so politely stop it.

Yeah right buddy you must have some real good dedicated team mates, cos when i opened your pals kit what do i see oh hes got, range finder, NVGs, ghillie suit, basically aeveyrthing a cheater needs. And let me guess? HE GOT GLOBAL BANNED? Keep posing as admins and cheating more

You're damn right we have some real good dedicated teammates. Ironically, though, Fire is not one of them. His time is limited and so his goodies are mostly gifts from the rest of us. I'm not gonna lie and say we found all that stuff from natural loot spawns, but rather from raiding camps and other bandits. However, we have gathered large stockpiles ourselves of other gears.

PCGN is a very large gaming community, of which Fire488 is co-owner and Sp3cialEd is owner and founder. We have lots of good DayZ news coming within the next month regarding our servers and to combat hacking is at the forefront. If you have evidence of a PCGN member hacking we will take that VERY seriously and handle it ourselves within our own ranks. We will even report them to the powers that be.

Nobody within the PCGN ranks has ever been globally banned from DayZ or otherwise Arma II.

Please join us online at www.pc-gamers.net. Join us in-game on server US 1872 hosted by PC-Gamers.net. Join us on Teamspeak at 216.52.148.11:5010.

Find out what we're all about.

BTW, electroban what is your name in game?

My only concern about this reply is that I am not sure what any PCGN member or myself may have done to you. Can you elaborate on why you say we are DB's?

We host a server and try to maintain an atmosphere conducive to playing DayZ the way it was meant to be played. Good, clean fun among friends. We are making many new friends exponentially every day thanks to DayZ.

As far as the hackers that do occasionally come on our server go...Let's just say that they get dealt with swiftly and by the letter of the law.

Just so you know it took me almost eight days to acquire that gear. I did get most of it from the camps that my friends set up, but regardless it was legit. I am NOT a hacker and you have not right to accuse me of that without proof. I detest hackers in all games. I run a dedicated Box and multiple servers and the hackers are relentless, but to make that faceless, cowardly comment about me like that and provide no proof is just wrong. You don't even know me.

If you would like to confront me and explain yourself I will listen. My partner and i have almost four thousand members and a very popular gaming/ league site; I have way too much to lose hacking.

My information has been provided by my good friend Bobo.

Thanks Bobo I really appreciate it buddy!

• Like 1

U drunk bro?? x) rangefinder and nvgs dont make a cheater. Its almost to easy to find that kind of stuff with all the tents laying around in the woods. You would have to be on crack not to stumble upon a tent with som cool gear. I have been alive for 18 days now activly playing near populated city's. And i got all the gear a survivor could wish for. Nvg,rangefinder,Gillihsuit, M4 cco sd, m9 sd, svd camo, radio. But that dont meen im a cheater. That just mean i actively hunt tents when i have died and need gear. The same probably goes for these so caled "cheatee" admins. They probably know where all the good tents are on their server, and they run around stocking up on gear when they need it.

• Like 1

Wow, these guys had some good gear. They must be hackers and cheaters.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to raid more chopper crashes and stockpile some more NVGs, GPSs and high end military rifles.

• Like 3

So who else has been stopping by our server to check things out?

I'm dying to hear from you all and some stories from our encounters. I just started up a blog at our website containing the stories i've written about so far. I include the names of any players involved and they provide good fun on the memories.

The only thing misssing is more stories and hearing the opposing perspective's side!

http://www.pc-gamers.net/blog.php?1859-Bobo

i'd also like to inform you that our in-game voice chat and text chat is now working to communicate to us in game.

That's against the rules:

3. You must not edit your server files in anyway, this includes:

Mission file to enable side chat.

Edited by Mister_Magotchi

Voice and text chat via direct, vehicle, and group IS enabled. Who said anything about side chat?

There's nothing about side chat anywhere in there? Dante-Shawn's post is irrelevant we only have Group, Direct comms, & Vehicle enabled.