Sign in to follow this  
BigDiesel

Want to trade m4a1 HOLO

want to trade m4a1 holo for a sniper rifle, i have 7 clips of stanag as well. offer up.

lol... theres lots of guns in arma 2 that are not in dayz... this dude has 7 mags chances it was found on a dead body filled with hacked weapons...

lol... theres lots of guns in arma 2 that are not in dayz... this dude has 7 mags chances it was found on a dead body filled with hacked weapons...

M4A1 HOLO is in the game, it has a M203 Grenade Launcher, has a green camo, and a holographic sight. It uses STANAG magazines just like the other M4s in the M4 Series of weapons. I don't know why you think just because he has 7 mags of one of the most common ammunition that he found it on a dead body filled with hacked weapons

M4A1 HOLO is in the game, it has a M203 Grenade Launcher, has a green camo, and a holographic sight. It uses STANAG magazines just like the other M4s in the M4 Series of weapons. I don't know why you think just because he has 7 mags of one of the most common ammunition that he found it on a dead body filled with hacked weapons

Because everyone cries "hacked weapons" in this age of witch hunts.

il trade you a m107 and if ya want a normal m4a1 with 6 mags for the m4a1 holo m203 B)

To end the debate, the M4A1 HOLO is in DayZ and is a very rare chance out of the barracks, and only the barracks to my knowledge but I may be wrong and it could be found on chopper crash sites. However, the M4A1 HOLO/M203 SD is the hacked in variant. Only the non suppressed version of this weapon is in DayZ. Also, 7 stanag magazines isn't exactly hard to come by. They are everywhere.

Personally, I'd trade you an AS50 if it were a regular M4A3 CCO. The holo, even as nifty as it is with the GL attachment bothers me in certain cases, because the suns glare will totally blank out the sight picture/optics if you're facing in a certain direction, thus rendering you completely unable to even aim should someone be firing at you from said direction. At least that was my experience with it. The optic became almost invisible.

Edited by KField86