Sign in to follow this  
TGH

Cherno roof sniper takedown [VIDEO]

How did that 2nd guy not kill you in those 3-4 seconds it took to roll out and aim in...

I wondered that too. While it was still a nice shot, that guy on yellow just looked at him and waited for him to die.

I wondered that too. While it was still a nice shot, that guy on yellow just looked at him and waited for him to die.

Haha yeah. Maybe he was waiting for me to stop moving so he could take a shot then waited too long, or his connection was bad and he had less time to react than it showed on my screen??

I totally believe that a guy with AS50 on Kolgaz factory in a wookie suit with -64K humanity is sniping bandits! In fact, I'm often doing it too. Not a single bandit is coming out of Cherno alive when I'm on the factory. Especially those newly spawned bastards. Hold on, there's some bandit checking the store, I have to Alt-TAB and kill him. Death to bandits!

Sorry, I forgot you are the king of comedy.

Go on a 50 player server and see LOADS of bandits per 10 minutes (who try to kill you), shoot them, profit. Sorry if you're too crap to survive on a building for more than 10 mins.