Sign in to follow this  
TGH

Cherno roof sniper takedown [VIDEO]

We were on the top of a Cherno building sniping bandits when one of us was killed and had to run back, we weren't sure where the shooter was so the survivor sweeped to try and find him. The survivor then found a sniper on top of the "blue thing" building and snapped his neck in about 1 second, his friend started shooting but was killed by THE BEST SHOT IN THE HISTORY OF THE EARTH ON DAYZ (slight exaggeration).

We weren't sure what gun the second person had because it sounded like a FAL but thought it was so rare that he wouldn't have it, we then went up to see and he did actually have a FAL. We didn't have a chance to properly use it because we died shortly after :(

• Like 25

That was a really nice rolling shot! Are you guys looking for anymore people to play with? I'm really starting to look for a group!

This video really makes me want to group up with buddies again and play DayZ. It's so sad that I can't play it at all without gamebreaking artifacts in Chernogorsk, Elektrozavodsk, Berezino, Stary Sobor, North Western Airfield, Balota Airstrip and all the other fun places. This mod is the best one I've ever played in my life and I can't wait for patch 1.7.3 to come out.

This video really makes me want to group up with buddies again and play DayZ. It's so sad that I can't play it at all without gamebreaking artifacts in Chernogorsk, Elektrozavodsk, Berezino, Stary Sobor, North Western Airfield, Balota Airstrip and all the other fun places. This mod is the best one I've ever played in my life and I can't wait for patch 1.7.3 to come out.

Don't forget Green Mountain :(

Thanks, really do appreciate your positive feedback ;)

At first I thought, "Hey, you're on the roof yourself, ya bastard!" Then I saw the dude with the TWS and thought "Hoorayyy!" And then I saw you do the wookie roll, poppin' the other wookie, and I was like jiggity jig!

• Like 1

Really nice shot, I seen this on reddit as well.

It's not on Reddit anymore :> But it was up there for a while!

That was a really nice rolling shot! Are you guys looking for anymore people to play with? I'm really starting to look for a group!

Hey thanks, sorry forgot to reply to your message. We have quite a lot of people we play with already but I'm sure we could play some time, just message me your info and I'll add you ;)

Not hard to believe, just because you kill new spawns doesn't mean everyone does.

I totally believe that a guy with AS50 on Kolgaz factory in a wookie suit with -64K humanity is sniping bandits! In fact, I'm often doing it too. Not a single bandit is coming out of Cherno alive when I'm on the factory. Especially those newly spawned bastards. Hold on, there's some bandit checking the store, I have to Alt-TAB and kill him. Death to bandits!

Edited by KizUrazgubi

How did that 2nd guy not kill you in those 3-4 seconds it took to roll out and aim in...