Sign in to follow this  
lowey

ZAS clan recruiting

ZAS Recruitment

If you havn't seen our previous recruitment posts, we are a UK based clan with 30+ members ranging from 16+ years of age, we are a semi-serious clan who loves to play DayZ and even play other games on the side. If you are bored playing on your own then we are the clan for you, we dont mind if your a well skilled player or just starting it out, we will help you anyway.

All you need to do to apply to need to meet certain requirements:

You Need to Be 16

Have a Mic and Teamspeak

Be Mature and Respectful

And Most Importantly...Have Fun!

And also you will need to Fill out an application form with the following included:

• Name

• In-game Name

• Experience on DayZ/Gaming

• Why do you want to join?

The application will be either read by me or one of the senior members of the clan, if we accept your application we will PM you on this forums with the Teamspeak and website Details and our Home server Info.

if unsure check out our recrutment video

We hope to see you soon

Edited by lowey

If you're going to try to act like a badass gamer and act like you're re recruiting for such a big bad clan, atleast use proper spelling and grammar.

• Name chris

• In-game Name platinum

• Age 18

• Location- Eastern

• What Games you- Play dayz

• Experience on DayZ/Gaming- been playing for 2and a half months

• Why do you want to join? needa group to play with

Edited by zzayers

• Name: Nathan

• In-game Name: Picktown

• What Games you Play: dayz did play cod4 css wow and MANY MANY MANY more

• Experience on DayZ/Gaming: Been playing non-stop between work and school. History with gaming . Used to play highest level of cod4 . Game died and decided to take a brake and relax and play a game that makes you think

• Why do you want to join? I get bored by self i want to work with a team i want to be able to give and /receive help when someone or i need it

Edited by picktown9

-name: Nathan

-ingame name: nibZ

-games: CSS, L4D, dayZ, Fifa etc..

-experience: been gaming for years with css, been in many teams during playing the game. started dayZ about 2/3 months ago been playing regularly ever since, got experience with most locations and good loot locations etc.. just getting tired of finding good loot and being killed by bandits, just time to get revenge on them :D

-why I want to join: kinda answered that in the previous post, sick and tired of being killed by bandits after looting for hours and hours. wanna start getting some revenge on these bandits and start playing dayZ tactically within a team! hope to hear back from you guys !

Name: Luke

IGN: Adept

Games: Black Ops , L4D2, Team Fortress 2, RIft, WOW, Guild wars, Dayz ECT

Experiance: Been playing PC games since i was little and been playing dayz for about 2-3 months

why i want to join: thought it would be fun to get into a clan and do raids and stuff and want a semi seriouis group of people to play with

Name: Sam

IGN: probably TA4K

Games: CS:1.6, CS:S, BF3, DiRT 3, TF2, and now DayZ

Experience: long time PC gamer, haven't played DayZ before, but I am a quick learner and I dont act like a noob.

why i want to join: Seems like a pretty logical thing to do, also getting with a good community is important to me. Don't want to die heaps, and I can be helpful too.