psychosyd

Chinese Camp Security

Check out the video our security guards just sent us.

We've been playing DayZ as a group for quite a while now. We finally got to the point, where we realized we wanted to settle down a bit. Due to the fact that buildings are a magnet for zombies and survivors alike, we decided to set up a make-shift tent camp on a remote part of the map.

There are 10 of us in our group, and luckily we live in different time zones. Initially we had mapped out a security detail time chart, nickname PROJECT OVERWATCH. Over the course of the first few days, we had a number of "visitors". Luckily, always having 2 officers on duty prevented any major losses, and were were able to quickly dispose of our unwanted guests. It worked fine initially, but waking up at 4 am for my shift got a bit tedious after awhile.

Of course, even after taking care of visitors, means that you need to pack up everything and either move it to a new location on that map, or simply take everything to a different server. It's a tedious chore, but well worth it. There's a reason why our tent city has been in existence for over 3 weeks...cheap labor.

We were able to find two Chinese 'security guards' AKA Chinese Farmers to watch over our camp. This is a video clip that they sent us showing their appreciation!

Nice, we had something like that before the HIVE corruption, but with a mexican group :D when the tents restarted all went down

Wait, you hired chinese gold farmers to watch your tents?

Wait' date=' you hired chinese gold farmers to watch your tents?

[/quote']

Apparently..... they did?

I'm not sure though.

It seems kinda awkward to me to pay for guarding virtual items.

Lol, classic, you guys really do that?

How many people in your team put all of that together?

So what did you pay the little chinese security force? Bandages? Food? Drink?

Wouldnt have to be much I assume....

How long did they have to guard the camp site?

And lets say, hypothetically speaking, I wanted to contact said security force, how would one go about this?

Can I get a cheaper force from Taiwan? Do one of you guys speak Chinese or what?

Suspiciously interested.... so cough it up!!!!

i see it now in the far distant future

This game will not have a problem with botters farming for gold or weps or any of that

we will not be able to play anymore as gold farmers will be in game spamming adverts for theyre guard duty service for DayZ and take all the slots on the servers LOL

you watch i will be right :P

bullets and guns are the currency in dayz, and people farm them just as they do in other games. just that, in dayz, it is common practise and considered ok to do.