Sign in to follow this  
adamw906@hotmail.com

Group Spawning and basic starting weapon.

Hi guys, been playing the game for a few days and im hooked!

I am finding the game a little difficult (as the learning curve is high and i haven't previously played arma2)

Id like to see group spawnings, like 2-4 players at the same location, would be pointless killing each other as you'd all have the same items, and it would encourage team play.

Id also like to start with a basic weapon, even if its something like a screw driver, or just throwing tins of beans! its just that on several occasions ive been looting and turned around to find a zombie had followed me into said building and im stuck as they are in the way of the door, and ive no choice other to let them kill me, or lay down in another room and hope the go away. Even if is as simple as being able to pick up a log off the floor, or a rock to smash skulls.

Dayz is the zombie game ive been dreaming of since resi when i was a child, so thanks guys and keep up the great work!

• Like 1

You sure are right, you are new! That won't happen. That completely goes against the foundation of the game. It was built on real world simulation. You have to go around the world encountering people and deciding if you should stick to the shadowns and stay away from them, or should you go and try to make a teammate and hope they don't kill you. You used to start with a revolver but they don't have that anymore, as it made it to easy to go kill players right off the bat.

I meant only dead players spawn together, then you all have the same items so killing one another would be pointless.

It would even be an aid if you could just punch, as these are infected not zombies (doesnt need head shots) so injuring one is possible.

And real world simulation?

Im sure if a zombie apocalypse, id be able to find a kind of weapon, where ever i am at the time. I think it would be easier to find a blunt force truma weapon that it would be to find a rucksack, pain killers, bandage and a torch!

I like most rural people own firearms.. even if you had a 12 bore over and under shotgun. would be impossible to kill other players at a distance of more than 30 yards, and its very clumbersome to reload in a hurry.

And im sure id be able to round up a friend or two i could trust (family ect).

Just my take, doesnt mean im right or your wrong ^_^

I meant only dead players spawn together, then you all have the same items so killing one another would be pointless.

It would even be an aid if you could just punch, as these are infected not zombies (doesnt need head shots) so injuring one is possible.

And real world simulation?

Im sure if a zombie apocalypse, id be able to find a kind of weapon, where ever i am at the time. I think it would be easier to find a blunt force truma weapon that it would be to find a rucksack, pain killers, bandage and a torch!

I like most rural people own firearms.. even if you had a 12 bore over and under shotgun. would be impossible to kill other players at a distance of more than 30 yards, and its very clumbersome to reload in a hurry.

And im sure id be able to round up a friend or two i could trust (family ect).

Just my take, doesnt mean im right or your wrong ^_^

You seem the misunderstand what makes up most of DayZ playerbase.

People will kill you for no other reason than no reasons.

People will rob you blind, tell you to run away and shoot you in the back.

People spawned with a revolver in older versions.

Didnt help anybody and gave new players the wrong idea (my first instinct was to shoot zombies, you should know how this went)

When you spawn, you know where you are.

Decide on a meet-up location beforehand.

• Like 1