Orlyy (DayZ)

Looking for 18+(age) players.

Our group and I are currently looking for more, our group currently consists of 6. We have, at the moment a Military jeep, a helicopter(one that actually saves), a VS3, and a GAZ, and a few tents. Our ages are 22(myself), 30, 34, 19, 17, and 18. We are a CST group, if you are interested, feel free to add me on steam: Orlyy0056, or Skype: Stonedmonkey0056. We do have a female in the group, and if you're one of those who freak out "OMG GIRL ON VIDEO GAME,= ASDJHOASD". You're not welcome, but. We do want a black guy for the group, so he dies first before the rest of us <3

• Like 3

can you join a vent im 21 and i am looking to hang with some guy &girls i can trust =)

We do want a black guy for the group, so he dies first before the rest of us <3

Haha, you can eat my beans sir.

can you join a vent im 21 and i am looking to hang with some guy &girls i can trust =)

Possible to get Skype, maybe?

@Leron: We are US, but we do have three British people who play with us. So, I'm assuming if you're British you would be in our play hours if they are, maybe.

You guys still letting people join you?

I'm interested

i am from central europe (vienna) and about twice 18 ;) always nice to find new teams, contact me : schreck.sekunde at skype, schrecksekunde at steam

cheers,

schreck

´cause sinners are winners !