SurvivorAndy

I'm a day or two old - learning fast, but lonely

Title - I love playing together with people and I work much better in a team: If it can be helped with any odds, I'll leave no man behind unless I'm getting them something, they tell me to leave them, or there's no hope at all for them.

But yes, my drawback's that I'm pretty new. I know all the basics and I'm very logical, but my navigation hasn't been too tested (I wandered far into forests and found my way back on track to Elektro when I wanted to go back), and my aiming is average but I still need to practice headshotting the zombies since they have very strange movement.

My skype is "techandy3" and if you can accept that since I'm new I'm not the best, add me and we can arrange a meet-up. My gear's average and my plan's to hit Elektro, stock up on supplies, gear up, and possibly head up north depending on where we decide.

Chernarus Quarantine Force. On my phone can't link at the moment.

Always looking to team up, no definite safe server that i've been on lately so i'm looking. I normally roll with 3-6 and we use skype for communiques if you are up to have a small chat and figure out were both san e and all that bullshit. I play heroes as well as my friends, it is very hard to be 'evil' while not shooting anyone and saving lives.

steam: Kaos0704

Andy, I'll add you as well when I get home. Mostly play nights and weekends and don't be offended if I don't want to team up at a certain moment. I trust very few people in this game.

Also, I'm up northeast near Berezino, so you'd have to make your way up the coast if you wanted to team up. But if you do, hit me up, can give you gun/supplies etc as I'm just getting set up with a camp.