EverGlass

server status "creating" help?

hey guys. so i just made a server under the people over at Vilayer. i haven't ran into any problems except for the fact that my dayz server is under the status "creating". its been like this for about 20 minutes, i was just curious as to know whether i need to give it some time? or if theres something im not doing that i should.

thanks.

I don't know too much about how Arma2 works, but when I launch my server it shows the same status until someone joins.

When I join my server in "creating" status, a windows comes up in game like mission select or something. Just hit continue and it then starts the game. I dunno if or how you can make the server do this automatically, so I'm interested to see what others say.

yeah im joining it but all its doing is popping up "waiting for host" and it shows my name in the upper right hand corner with my ping. also i put a password on my server so only my friends and i can join but it doesn't ask me for it instead just puts me on the waiting for host screen.

so i found out that im suppose to make a ticket on vilayer and need to ask them to instance the ID?

i have an id but getting the same issue and i have reinstalled and followed the instructions from Dayz Team. can someone please help me.