Sign in to follow this  
WAZdudeZUP

Auction for antibiotics and rangefinder

As the title says, I'm going to trade antibiotics and a rangefinder. Place your bids. The auction will be closed at 10 PM GMT +2

If none of the offers satisfies me, I reserve the right to not sell my stuff.

Edited by WAZdudeZUP

Hmm....

Let me think out loud here for a minute.

I can let my cough bleed me down to 6k and eat meat back to 12. Or search all of the hospitals myself. Or I can trust a complete stranger to not shoot me in the face after I've given him my items....

Yeah, no thanks OP.

• Like 1

Hmm....

Let me think out loud here for a minute.

I can let my cough bleed me down to 6k and eat meat back to 12. Or search all of the hospitals myself. Or I can trust a complete stranger to not shoot me in the face after I've given him my items....

Yeah, no thanks OP.

If I were a bandit it would have been much more smart to pm someone in need and not publish my name in a thread, wouldn't it?

I offer my notepad full of Tent city locations offering 1000s of antibiotics and as well as any gear in game and not in game you desire. Seriously who still trades?

I offer my notepad full of Tent city locations offering 1000s of antibiotics and as well as any gear in game and not in game you desire. Seriously who still trades?

Obviously not you.

So either place a bid or don't post. That goes for everyone.

• Like 1

ON A SIDE NOTE, the medic's clan gives out free antibiotics to sick ppl for free.