Sign in to follow this  
Ignite (DayZ)

"Satans slyna" on SE #8

Required:

* Server this happened on: SE #8

* Time that it happened including your timezone: Around 12:30 (GMT +2). He's still on the server as of 16:30 (GMT +2)

So, I was bored and decided to play some DayZ solo as I couldn't be arsed to wait for my friend(s) to come online. I went to the mentioned server I've been playing on for some days and decided to go loot the airstrip as there was only one another player online at the time. I used a tractor to reach the airstrip swiftly, looking around for heli crash sites and whatnot during the travel. Once I arrived to the lower barracks, I heard a helicopter. I checked the playerlist, and the only other player online at the time was called Satans slyna. I had already hidden the tractor and I instantly went prone. The chopper hovered right above me for a time before taking off. At this time, I thought I was just immensely unlucky to run into the only other online player and thought he was probably looting or scouting for crash sites. Once I check the barracks, I decided to leave the airstrip, didn't want to linger after seeing a heli. I ran to my tractor, managed to drive it forward a few meters until it blew up and it threw me out, bleeding with 800 blood left and unconscious. Needless to say, I died.

I had the coyote backpack, a DMR and a FN FAL with plenty of ammo for both, so I decided to run there to see if my corpse was still present. I spawned in cherno and started to run into the general direction of the airstrip after scavenging some food and drink for the trip. Barely after I managed to take off, the chopper flew over to me. This time, there was someone aboard in the gunner slot. The gunner shot me, leaving me with 3000 blood, bleeding and broken bones. They came out of the chopper and told me they'll fix me up (the gunner bandaged me). I didn't really believe them, but I got in anyway, thinking I had nothing to lose. While flying, they just said "you know we're going to kill you right?" So I just decided to eject and kill myself and leave the server.

I went back few hours later, only to notice people were dying pretty rapidly. The player "Satans slyna" was still there, and he had zero deaths and -6 on his vehicle score-thing. I only managed to screenie the scoreboard and I had to do it in windowed mode(that's why it looks derpy), when I took screenshots from fullscreen they were completely black. I figure the screenshot from the scoreboard might not be enough, but if you manage to get a hold of the server log I'm sure you can confirm his guilt. I believe the gunner was the player named "Anders Behring Breivik" because he was one of the few online during the gunner incident and also has a peculiar score.

Apologies for the wall of text.

post-97327-0-70421000-1346853564_thumb.j

Edited by Ignite