Sign in to follow this  
ThE_JoKEr_001

Banned from us 1548 ( hacked items in tents) aka ZoMBiEMaN001

Ok Darryl,seems your female traits are gonna keep up,so ill show you what stuff can also be done simply because i can do it,regardless if im supposed to or not,and ill brush it off like you.

You have accused us all of hacking and we do not ,will not post again will wait for Rocket to reply and its not the fact that i will not play on there again its the fact that I OR ANY OF MY MEMBERS EVERY HACKED and will not put up will being accused of hacking when they have not shown me any proof that i did , AND CANT so as per Rockets post you must proof it or unban the players you have NO evidence of so called cheating because of scripts and i am positive that other players that do not hack have been kicked by these scripts and they mean nothing .

Wow mature insults x3 you are the worst admin i have ever spoken or dealt with ,as you have banned players and have shown no proof of it at all except for some script thing ,as i said will wait for Rocket the reply as this is immature crap you guys are talking so enjoy your server

You have accused us all of hacking and we do not ,will not post again will wait for Rocket to reply and its not the fact that i will not play on there again its the fact that I OR ANY OF MY MEMBERS EVERY HACKED and will not put up will being accused of hacking when they have not shown me any proof that i did , AND CANT so as per Rockets post you must proof it or unban the players you have NO evidence of so called cheating because of scripts and i am positive that other players that do not hack have been kicked by these scripts and they mean nothing .

Wow mature insults x3 you are the worst admin i have ever spoken or dealt with ,as you have banned players and have shown no proof of it at all except for some script thing ,as i said will wait for Rocket the reply as this is immature crap you guys are talking so enjoy your server

Ha ha ha, what a baby

The ignorance and butthurt is strong in this one.

Sure lets just disregard the logs, maybe if you sit in the closet with your fingers in your ears for long enough they will go away