Sign in to follow this  
ThE_JoKEr_001

Banned from us 1548 ( hacked items in tents) aka ZoMBiEMaN001

I would like myself and all of my members unbanned from this server as i believe we have been unfairly banned ,with no proof of me spawning in any weapons or scripting,would like my name cleared as anyone who has spoken to me over the years of myself gaming knows i hate hackers and do not tolerate them at all.Ihave been wrongly accused of hacking and would like this cleared ,i have never played arma 2 and do not know the weapons in the game there fore when i found the gun on another server i thought it was all good . I have banned over 400 players on our bf2 server for hacking ,running macros and a number of other reasons and i can tell you all this i have never banned anyone without some sort of proof as i believe its the right things to do ,i have screen shots for all my bans just in case someone appeals it .

I have even banned members and admin of my clan when we have found out they where hackers and to be accused of hacking is an insult to me as a player and clan founder .As for not knowing about the hacked guns thats the truth and you know it OeterB i only got arma 2 for DAYZ never looked into gun and stuff because i thought what the point i want to play the game not spend my time researching the hacks in it ,if i had a DAYZ server different story i would of known . None of us hacked any guns into the game they where found some on your server when we found some tents ,and if you are banning us because of scripting funny you did not mention the 2 AIM memebrs who got kicked for scripting just before you banned us ,which i mentioned to you in teamspeak and what a shock you could not find anything .

Just for the record and i am not an expert on this but if you banned people for having hacked guns and scripting no wonder there are no players on your server most players have been kicked for some sort of scripting so they must be all hacking ,also your tents had a lot of items in them maybe update to the 1.7.2.5 so players can not use the tents glitch or maybe you guys like playing like that and having all the vehicles and chopper WOW sound a bit boring to me but hey each to there own :D . Hotblack sniped 2 of your members 3 times in the head and guess what they did not die at all,but we hack what a joke

You said on teamspeak that you guys banning us had nothing to do with me ( ZoMBiEMaN001) banning six of your members for hacking on our Bf2 SERVER ( MACROS ) I BELIEVE ,i believe you are full of it mate and had a bit of a pay back moment ,and used it . You guys have not posted the logs that i or any of my other members hacked them guns in and there fore as far as i am concerned you have abused your admins powers by banning us and if the owner of the hive -Rocket i think his name is reads this please look into this as ADMIN ABUSE should be hit on the head -HARD .

Thanks

[TdS] ZoMBiEMaN001

P.S OeterB very disappointing mate i thought you where better than that ,this ban is quite funny when i think of it

By the way Rocket loving the game mate well done something so simple but yet so addictive ,Congrats

Edited by ThE_JoKEr_001

The information for which weapons are currently in the mod are readily available on multiple websites, one of which you probably use for your loot map. A lot of admins ban for having hacked weapons and a large portion of the community will back them on this. Ignorance is no excuse. Sucks you got banned but all I can say is try and find another server since nothing will happen.

i have screen shots for all my bans just in case someone appeals it .

For BF3? Wow, that's really diligent, because this is the only game I can think of where people can come moaning that they've been banned, nearly every other game to a man the only place you'd be able to moan would be the clans forums and we all know how far that would get you.

I don't even know why this forum exists, server bans should go to the clan site, CBL to the CBL group on Google and globals to BE.

• Like 1

Firstly, I'll direct you to http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/86174-banned-from-us-1548-for-having-hacked-items-in-tents/page__st__20 where this matter is already being discussed.

Secondly, I think your taking the whole BF2 days far too seriously (I've never actually played Bf2 in a clan myself). You banned one or two of our players from a BF2 server (Does anyone even play this anymore?) from what I can tell, a long time ago?

Having a Hissy fit on these forums after being caught using hacked in items (pared with the script detentions to match) isn't going to solve anything. You will NOT be unbanned, no matter how hard you kick and scream and quite frankly, your tears are delicious :) (It serves you right for spawning in and using hacked items)

I don't see why you feel the need to slander the name of my clan who had nothing to do with your banning at all (I pay and run the server myself, in no way assisted or directed by our clan leaders)

Last but not least, all of the items in our tents are legit (I'm very strict with our guys about destroying accidentally duped items) and I've gotta say I feel bad for you having to become so desperate.

You cheated, you got caught and as a result you were banned. Why don't you just find another server and move on with your life?

• Like 1

Firstly, this has nothing to do with you guys banning us 3-4 years ago in BF2.

In fact, in the end, it is solely 3point's decision, as he is the admin/owner of the server, and he was not in the clan back then, nor does he know the incident.

So, thanks, but nothing to do with that.

Secondly, thanks for trying to bring us down, but, you know, when you play on a US server, and you're Australian based, and we're Australian based, and everyone's playing with high pings, of course it's going to be hard to kill each other. Learn about how the Internet works, maybe?

As for our AIM members being kicked for 'scripts', both script numbers were given on TeamSpeak. One was for Alt+F4'ing while loading in. The other was for an incorrect login as admin.

Lastly, just think about this hypothetical. Someone installs a macro on my computer, unbeknownst to me. I then play BF2 on your server (which I'd never do, coz I can't be bothered installing the game). I get banned from your server for using a macro. I didn't know it wasn't allowed. I didn't knowingly use it. But I still did wrong, and you're within your right to ban me.

Your guys were using hacked in guns. Whether you knew or not, you were using them. Our admin was well within his right to ban you for using your weapons. With all this said, he even offered for you to be unbanned for you to get whatever legitimate items you had and take them to another server. You declined.

I quote this post from someone in the other thread:

[Rocket] said Battleye does not ban you for picking up and using hacked weapons but if an admin sees you using them they are well within their rights to ban you off their server.

Suck it up, find one of 4000 other servers to play on. Enjoy.

• Like 1

At the end of the day we will play on other servers so you will not have to worry about your cars and choppers getting stolen ,they will be there everynight waiting for you ( lmfao) and thanks for the heads up about the hacked gun ,we will not be using them anymore as i have looked at whats legit and whats not .

Not desperate i knew you would not unban us after talking to you the other night and was not going to post ,but if you are going to call someone a hacker ,like you have why dont you post the logs so we can all see that we are cheats ,have not seen logs yet ,but hey you are an admin so we should just believe you should'nt we .

So PLEASE post them or unban us and show me the proof you have that we all had hacked guns and that its not just you EGO that banned us .

ENJOY YOUR EMPTY SERVER

P.S will not play on your server even if we are unbanned as you have treated us unfairly and i do not associate with people like yourself

Edited by ThE_JoKEr_001

Don't believe we have to show you any proof. If Rocket wants it, we'll happily pass it on. As for you, nah.

Also, our server's not empty. But, cheers anyway. And, again, not all that concerned about the chopper. If we want to fly one that badly, we'll load a private server on the editor in ARMAII and fly jets, too.

And, AGAIN, we were happy to unban you and Matty, since you were only carrying a hacked gun and not recorded withany script logs, for you boys to get your gear. You declined, then threatened to 'report us'. Scary, wasn't it? Pretty sure 98% of people side with us for banning you for using hacked guns, whether you scripted them in (which there is proof of at least one of you were doing) or not.

Also, AGAIN, as I've said several times, it was intense and fun having you guys on the server. We didn't care that you'd found the chopper (other than we wanting to track you down and kill it/you). It's part of the game. Ego has nothing to do with; you guys cheated, you guys got banned.

In the end, whether you knew it or not, using a hacked gun is against the rules. Simple. Whether you know it or not, it's against the rules. I may (if I was a complete moron) not know it's okay to murder someone; if I murder someone, and do not know it's not allowed, does that mean I don't get punished?

The amusing thing is your entire clan's reputation is almost destroyed by you using hacked guns and one of your members continually using createitem and createvehicle scripts. Mattyboi was fine with what we decided, agreed that what we had done was right, and thanked us for looking into it all fairly. Nobody would have known this whole thing, except you decided to post it to the world for all to see. So, nicely done, TDS. You may call yourself fair and cheat-free, but you've openly stated otherwise now.

Edited by OeterB

Our rep will be fine ,we have had 2 people put in apps since this crap had begun because of my clans rep , so its been fun and i will post to the world if i like because we are not guilty ,but thats it for me if you do not want to show proof then maybe an admin on here can make you POWER TRIPPING ADMINS do it as i have ever right to see it ,INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY not just because you say so ,wake up and show us all or your pathetic bans means NOTHING --which they do anyway to me

P.S just for the record Matyyboi is not a founder, but hey i could be wrong about that as well

-- i did not threaten you i simply told you i will be putting an appeal in so if you are going to quote me get atleast that right FFS

Edited by ThE_JoKEr_001

You used hacked guns. You freely admitted to this. This is one of the main reasons you have been banned. Using hacked guns, whether you knew they were part of the game or not, are not allowed.

Not power tripping, banning you for just cause.

And, no, you said, and I quote, "Are you unbanning us or are we reporting you on the DayZ forums and having you removed from hive." Both you and Scotty told us we'd be removed from the hive if we didn't unban you. That is a threat.

Anyway, we're done here until Rocket contacts us. Enjoy.

Edited by OeterB

Firstly, this has nothing to do with you guys banning us 3-4 years ago in BF2.

In fact, in the end, it is solely 3point's decision, as he is the admin/owner of the server, and he was not in the clan back then, nor does he know the incident.

So, thanks, but nothing to do with that.

Secondly, thanks for trying to bring us down, but, you know, when you play on a US server, and you're Australian based, and we're Australian based, and everyone's playing with high pings, of course it's going to be hard to kill each other. Learn about how the Internet works, maybe?

As for our AIM members being kicked for 'scripts', both script numbers were given on TeamSpeak. One was for Alt+F4'ing while loading in. The other was for an incorrect login as admin.

Lastly, just think about this hypothetical. Someone installs a macro on my computer, unbeknownst to me. I then play BF2 on your server (which I'd never do, coz I can't be bothered installing the game). I get banned from your server for using a macro. I didn't know it wasn't allowed. I didn't knowingly use it. But I still did wrong, and you're within your right to ban me.

Your guys were using hacked in guns. Whether you knew or not, you were using them. Our admin was well within his right to ban you for using your weapons. With all this said, he even offered for you to be unbanned for you to get whatever legitimate items you had and take them to another server. You declined.

I quote this post from someone in the other thread:

Suck it up, find one of 4000 other servers to play on. Enjoy.

Thats not what rocket said,heres what he said, http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/46844-hackers/#entry446536

And just for clarification about possession of a hacked item,admins CANNOT ban or kick for having them or duped items. that here http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/79549-dev-or-rocket-can-you-confirm/

Thats not what rocket said,heres what he said, http://dayzmod.com/f.../#entry446536��

And just for clarification about possession of a hacked item,admins CANNOT ban or kick for having them or duped items. that here http://dayzmod.com/f...an-you-confirm/

Cheers, Bushman. Thank you for posting direct links to view the words from the horse's mouth, so to speak.

Regardless, we have logs of multiple TDS players kicked for using CreateItem / CreateVehicle /suspect scripts (so, one could be creating them and handing the to others), TDS have always had a problem with our clan (and seemingly sought out our server), so we'll leave the ban in place unless Rocket instructs us otherwise.

Edited by OeterB

If there are logs showing an exact player scripting stuff in,he is a valid kick/ban,unless the others players also scripted,they cannot be kicked/banned.

If there are logs showing an exact player scripting stuff in,he is a valid kick/ban,unless the others players also scripted,they cannot be kicked/banned.

All in a clan. All playing together. Don't really care; ban remains unless told specifically by Rocket. Cheers, though. :)

but if you are going to call someone a hacker ,like you have why dont you post the logs so we can all see that we are cheats ,have not seen logs yet ,but hey you are an admin so we should just believe you should'nt we .

I was actually hoping to leave you guys at least a small shred of your dignity, but if you insist. I'm not going to take the time to filter out every script restriction that you guys have tripped but here's a few tripped by Hotblack:

10:21:49 BattlEye Server: Verified GUID (c70621b5ee6ef42ed9e77887fb3e6115) of player #7 [TdS] Hotblack
11:49:05 BattlEye Server: Player #1 Hotblack - GUID: c70621b5ee6ef42ed9e77887fb3e6115 (unverified)
9:26:16 Player Hotblack kicked off by BattlEye: CreateVehicle Restriction #1
17:58:27 Player Hotblack kicked off by BattlEye: Script Restriction #195
9:26:51 Player Hotblack kicked off by BattlEye: Script Restriction #195
8:15:44 Player Hotblack kicked off by BattlEye: RemoteExec Restriction #40
16:33:03 Player Hotblack kicked off by BattlEye: CreateVehicle Restriction #1
7:37:49 Player Hotblack kicked off by BattlEye: Script Restriction #62
6:16:31 Player Hotblack kicked off by BattlEye: RemoteExec Restriction #40
22:04:48 Player Hotblack kicked off by BattlEye: Script Restriction #195
2:56:24 Player Hotblack kicked off by BattlEye: Script Restriction #61
8:15:44 Player Hotblack kicked off by BattlEye: RemoteExec Restriction #40
13:00:30 Player Hotblack kicked off by BattlEye: Script Restriction #180
18:03:29 Player Hotblack kicked off by BattlEye: CreateVehicle Restriction #1
31.08.2012 08:15:44: Hotblack (110.32.95.236:2304) c70621b5ee6ef42ed9e77887fb3e6115 - #38 "[this] spawn BIS_Effects_AirDestruction"
31.08.2012 08:15:44: Hotblack (210.23.150.232:2344) c70621b5ee6ef42ed9e77887fb3e6115 - #40 "[this] spawn BIS_Effects_AirDestruction"
01.09.2012 06:16:31: Hotblack (58.110.123.12:2344) c70621b5ee6ef42ed9e77887fb3e6115 - #38 "[this] spawn BIS_Effects_AirDestruction"
01.09.2012 06:16:31: Hotblack (58.110.123.12:2344) c70621b5ee6ef42ed9e77887fb3e6115 - #40 "[this] spawn BIS_Effects_AirDestruction"
10:45:19 Player Hotblack kicked off by BattlEye: Admin Ban (Hacked items in tents)
10:45:19 Player Hotblack kicked off by BattlEye: Admin Ban (Hacked items in tents)

Seems that BattlEye isn't too keen on your friend Hotblack now doesn't it? (Must be a conspiracy). I'm sure the fact your tents were filled with hacked items were pure coincidence too.

I think you need to take some time to reconsider your moral values (Surely your conscience told you using hacked items was wrong?) You and your clan can take your dirty hacks elsewhere, as your not welcome on my server

• Like 1

Thanks but what does these script things mean and where is the rest as you banned 6 of us please explain .

Has anyone got a link to what these script mean as i believe a lot of people get kicked for scripts ,does this mean they are alll hacking ,the hack comments make me laugh :D

Friend A hacked items into a tent - get a bann cause admins are not blind

Friend B hear tears on ts - and laugh^^

No :)

Dude one of your friends use cheats^^ and you use his stuff.

and thtats the reasson for the bann.

Friend A hacked items into a tent - get a bann cause admins are not blind

Friend B hear tears on ts - and laugh^^

No :)

Dude one of your friends use cheats^^ and you use his stuff.

and thtats the reasson for the bann.

Are you retarded? they accused us for hacking weapons and putting them in tents then they changed their stories to us using scripts. They clearly don't have any secure evidence to ban us on. If i was banned because i hacked do you really think i would post of the dayz forums.., Use your brain FFS.

No, carecup, you said every thing could be explained by disconnecting. Yet, over ten members have put in 100s of hours in DayZ, and never had those script issues come up.

And Zombie, because you don't understand what it means doesn't mean a thing. You have proof. Not my fault you don't understand them.

I'm pretty sure i told you exactly what most of those scripts were. Can't wait till rocket takes his time and posts to prove you clowns wrong <3.

Looks to me like YOU clowns just got your asses handed to you. Your admin asked for logs, so x3point posted logs. You play as a clan, you all represent your clan. You got caught hacking so just accept it and move on. I dont see why this childish argument (though amusing to read) needs to continue.

also

P.S will not play on your server even if we are unbanned as you have treated us unfairly and i do not associate with people like yourself

if you wont go back even IF you get unbanned, why bother arguing further? just take it like a man and move on.

No, we accused your clan of hacking in weapons (see above), and for using said weapons. Has always been the case.

Thanks but what does these script things mean and where is the rest as you banned 6 of us please explain .

Has anyone got a link to what these script mean as i believe a lot of people get kicked for scripts ,does this mean they are alll hacking ,the hack comments make me laugh :D

Not my fault if your illiterate mate, Think i'll start bottling all these tears for later