Sign in to follow this  
payn3y

Can somebody shoot me please

I was a fresh spawn when a guy came past in a truck and picked me up. Seemed nice and told me there was a Marakov in the back. I got in the back and picked it up and also come military camo. When I went to put the camo on it threw me out of the truck and I got stuck int he ground/road. My legs are beneath the surface. I cannot move at all, no commands work and I can't kill myself.

I'm not even exactly sure where I am.

What can I do? I've tried different servers and player profiles, no luck.

Edited by payn3y

Probably need to figure out where you are and get somebody to kill you, if your only half in the ground your still shoot-able I guess...

http://dayzdb.com/map might help you figure out where you are if you can remember the turns you took in the truck.

I'm in Prigorodky, must be just outside Cherno where the Railtrack crosses the road. Anyone in a sever I can join so you can come and shoot me in the head? lol

I would help you out if I could somehow drag your body. That way I could get you out, bonus being you'd still be alive. Shooting your legs and making you pass out can work, but unfortunately it sounds like your legs are impossible to hit.

I'll ask my friend if he's up for helping you, he's the one that takes the shots haha.

Edited by Mayuyu

I don't think I can find you just from Steam can I? I need a server name i think

use a bandage i logged out in a vehicles and got stuck in the air once they saved me, if you need help i'm at zelengorsk not to far away.