Pro ficient Z

No Gas, No Ass, Everyone Flies for Free.

Seriously I have never seen so many people run away before I started trying to help out fresh spawns by picking them up Via my helicopter. Seriously what do you new spawn's have to lose? Everytime I try and pick one of you up no matter how many time's I say "Hey man, I'm friendly need a ride?" We always end up having to light you guys up with the M240's... Just get the fuck in the chopper and tell us where you want to go. Don't try and kill us with your lame ass Makarov's. It doesn't even faze the helicopter or any of us inside of it anyway's, All it actually does is get yourself killed.

• Like 3

They have alot of time to lose. You know players have been picking up fresh spawns and leaving them on islands in the middle of ocean right? Players find causing other players grief in the game and seems to be the one reason alot of people play it. For those who want to do things in the game other than grief, its best to avoid everyone. Not to mention hackers are more commonly seen on the coast with choppers than legit players because people who play legit know how time consuming it is to build a chopper and they know how quickly an AS50 can shoot it down.

Edited by sostronk

Also, stop and think for a moment, say you didn't have a helicopter.

Say one flies overhead, you essentially have 2 options, regaurdless of gear (fresh spawn, Lee Enfield status, AKM, AS50).

You either shoot it down, or you run away from it.

I don't know about you, but i've NEVER had a helicopter fly overhead and I think to myself "Hey! I wonder if they'll give me a ride!"

The reality is most of the time I try to find some cover, or if I have a decent weapon and not much to lose, I try my luck at taking it's rotor down.

What is really funny about that is half the time helicopter's are flying, they don't even have a gunner. If they do, they might not see you. If they do, they might not have intentions to shoot at you. If they do, they might not have any ammo. If they do, they might be bad shots.

Realistically, most ground-folk are fairly safe from helicopters, because in reality, only a small portion of groups that have a helicopter meet the criteria to be douchebags and shoot at you.

Lets be honest, if you have a helicopter, you probably don't need 90% of other people's gear. The only thing you are doing is either ignoring them or harassing them. If you were genuinely a nice person/group, you wouldn't kill fresh spawns simply because they won't join in on your "I want to be nice and help people!" sharade to feel better about yourself. You have a heli. Grats. People don't need your transport services, or they wouldn't run away. It is like getting lucky and finding a fully geared body when you are new. There is no fun in going from zero to hero in 5 seconds. The fun is getting the supplies yourself. Earning them, not being handed them and carted around by guy's who think they are cool in a heli. You are just a pathetic excuse for a nice person. If you were honestly trying to HELP people, KILLING them would never come into play. Unless they are shooting at you. End of story.

• Like 1

They have alot of time to lose. You know players have been picking up fresh spawns and leaving them on islands in the middle of ocean right? Players find causing other players grief in the game and seems to be the one reason alot of people play it. For those who want to do things in the game other than grief, its best to avoid everyone. Not to mention hackers are more commonly seen on the coast with choppers than legit players because people who play legit know how time consuming it is to build a chopper and they know how quickly an AS50 can shoot it down.

The Island Is patched if you log out there it will spawn you back at the coast FYI,

I am full on aware how time consuming it is to repair a chopper, That's why I have help from all the people in my group.

AS50's can bring a helicopter down very fast I am very aware of that, But last time I checked there's AS50's everywhere.

With the constant server restart's who cares if the Helicopter get's shot down, It will be back where you found it in at top's 6 hour's.

I honestly don't care If I was a fresh spawn and a group of people flew up in a helicopter and asked me if I wanted a ride I would jump on the opportunity, Whether it was hacked in or not, Its not like I hacked it in lol, Plus if it get's me from Point A to Point B that's all that really matter's. (At least to me)

If you're the fellow that brought me to the lake earlier, thanks again! You're the second friendly pilot I've had the opportunity to meet thus far.

KILLING them would never come into play. Unless they are shooting at you. End of story.

Well it's good to know at least someone's using the Bridge's for shelter other than the homeless. It's a game man, The sooner you realize that the sooner you will start enjoying, Instead of walking around all paranoid that Slender man is gonna jump and and steal your bean's lol. First of all when people fire weapon's in the city's the gun shot's Attract Zombie's. So then we try and help by killing the Zombie's but people hear the gun's firing and see the Zombie's they get scared and run right into our LOF, (I'm Assuming you belong to this group)

Do I think I'm cool just because I have a Helicopter?!? Not one bit!

Am I the type of person who would shoot you as soon as I seen you? Yup!

Would I bother looting you? Nope!

Would I turn around and give your friend (Doubtful you have any of those Judging by your attitude) all my stuff Just to help him? Yup!

How many shit's do I give about your opinion? Enough to make you look like a idiot.

If you're the fellow that brought me to the lake earlier, thanks again! You're the second friendly pilot I've had the opportunity to meet thus far.

What's your In-game name? and what server was it on? I don't recognize your Forum tag, It's possible I picked you up, I have picked up several people today lol. Those that actually realize that there's not a whole lot I can do to screw them over as far as just offering them a ride haha.

It's interesting how many bad assumptions you have made, almost to the point of humor. Almost.

The first half of your response is irrelavent, as all I did was explain what most people think when they hear a helicopter. Basically I was trying to explain why people would run away from you, as you seem to have a weak grasp on the concept.

Also, how does hearing gunshots and seeing zombies make anyone run into them? "Dude look! Zombies are getting shot! Lets run into them!" I don't know about you, but neither me nor any of my friends are anywhere close to that idiotic. So that has your bad assumtion out of the way.

So I don't really see how you've made me look like an idiot. But hey, whatever lets you sleep at night right?

But since I like shameless plugs, and maybe some people will go over this, My 2 group members both make Youtube videos.

Anyone check them out if you feel ever so inclined!

http://www.youtube.com/user/westerntuna?feature=CAgQwRs%3D - Oreb

http://www.youtube.com/user/GrathalVids?feature=CAQQwRs%3D - Grathal