Kaffarov37

Fun thing to do in dayz

When ever I see someone looting a heli crash sight or a building I like to shoot at the zombies. It helps the person looting the chopper, and gives me great practice with my SVD. Its funny to watch people looting something and then they start freaking out when all the zombies are dying. :D

• Like 4

it must be a bit unnerving for them. I imagine they are thinking the next bullet is coming for them

it must be a bit unnerving for them. I imagine they are thinking the next bullet is coming for them

Yeah, some people D/C :(

It is a character from quite a popular show called "the Simpsons". Name is "Mr Burns" if I am not mistaken.

not quite

You're just helping out! I'd get scared and possibly try to see where they are, and maybe shoot back. But after a few zombies fall I'd probably realise and leave them loot for them as thanks.

Ride a bike in Cherno and tinkle the bell. Score 1 point for every minute you stay alive. double the points if its in a high pop server.

Sneak up on someone and on voice go " manamanah" and see if they continue the muppet theme tune on voice

find a tent and fill it with one of something, ie empty tin cans, makrov ammo

or just empty the tent of its contents all around the tent

• Like 1

When ever I see someone looting a heli crash sight or a building I like to shoot at the zombies. It helps the person looting the chopper, and gives me great practice with my SVD. Its funny to watch people looting something and then they start freaking out when all the zombies are dying. :D

I've been doing that for a few days, I'm camping Kamenka and Komarovo, and helping out new spawns looting these towns by keeping the zombies away from them with my M24.

I thought at least some people would appreciate this, but most of them freak out and run for cover, and leave the city as soon as possible, even after it's obvious that I'm only shooting zombies. Some disconnect. Some start to shoot at me as soon as they find a weapon. One guy left the city, ran around and tried to sneak on me from behind and shoot me with a makarov (I had to kill him). Other guy found a hatched, ran straight to me and tried to hack me (had to kill him too).

I think only one person realized what I was doing. He stood there in the open, looked at me for a few seconds, and proceeded to calmly loot the town and leave.

Nice to se another nice person in dayz

I've been doing that for a few days, I'm camping Kamenka and Komarovo, and helping out new spawns looting these towns by keeping the zombies away from them with my M24.

I thought at least some people would appreciate this, but most of them freak out and run for cover, and leave the city as soon as possible, even after it's obvious that I'm only shooting zombies. Some disconnect. Some start to shoot at me as soon as they find a weapon. One guy left the city, ran around and tried to sneak on me from behind and shoot me with a makarov (I had to kill him). Other guy found a hatched, ran straight to me and tried to hack me (had to kill him too).

I think only one person realized what I was doing. He stood there in the open, looked at me for a few seconds, and proceeded to calmly loot the town and leave.

Put civilian clothing and a satchel charge on a street in electro wait for a sucker to check it out.

Or grind hero skin and start shooting at people without actually hitting them making them kill you and change into bandits.

our group somtimes have a 5 vs 5 attack/defend pvp game at zub castle....only cco and one sniper (no 50cals) per team....we get our bodies back with the chopper ^_^

we also organised a south coast cycle race from the start of the road to the end (15km or so)

next time a car race im thinking across the map

• Like 2

Ride a bike from coast to coast trying to get as many zombies as possible.