Koshin

us 850 cnsf home server

Completely pass this server over they script in weapons for their clan And then if you kill them you get banned. I had just had a run in in electro at the hospital with onedrunkpup he shot my legs was trolling me and ran off to kill my friend Dosojin so i crawled up the ladder on the hospital and went to the medical box to fix my legs. I had just spawned in when he shot my legs after missing ten or so times. So i was at the box and one drunk pup climbed the ladder and proceeded to bandage at the box next to me. So of course i opened his bag and shot him with his own as50 tws that was in his bag ( What an idiot to stand and bandage next to a guy he just shot and trolled with a 1 hitter quitter weapon in his pack) Anyways After all that i was script killed by lolwut22 one of their admins and promptly banned from the server. Looks like i Lost that round to a poor sport who can't take a death like a man. CNSF Onedrunkpup Your weapons were all scripted in anyways so why the heck do you care if i kill you? I guess it was more of an im so embarrassed ban i suppose.

All i have to say is i played here alot Now im banned because they are a bunch of script kiddies and i have called them out on it. I'm going to go through my fraps and see how much if any of their scripting i got Maybe i will make a formal complaint with a forum mod.

P.S I would like to be unbanned Or some proof of why i was banned shown I mean thats the least you can do banning because your clan is a bunch of poor sports is very poor server hosting.

I have already dealt with the lolwut22 person. Also you are not banned on the server. I have already checked

Show player database: http://gameboxtools.com/uploads/imagehost/20120905070441551.png

Ban list search with your GUID: http://gameboxtools.com/uploads/imagehost/20120905070500753.png

As for the CNSF players, there is not much I can do unless I can find evidence of them scripting or hacking. The only thing I could find on the lolwut22 guy was a TP script in the logs.