Sign in to follow this  
DeliciousCookies

US 8 / Virginia 13 Hacked item on a player

* Server this happened on.

US 8 / Virginia 13 (formerly)

* Time that it happened including your timezone.

15:05 (Almost exactly) GMT+2 Finnish time.

* What happened during the incident.

Happened at NW airfield.

I was going to cover my friend who was looting a body near northern barracks, I went to the opposite side of the airfield to see if there were any snipers there as I thought I heard a shot earlier coming from there.

As I arrived, I found myself behind two survivors who were taking aim at my friend and I shot them immediately, they didn't have time to react much to it...

Then I looked over their gear quickly and this GBU-12 thing just appeared suspicious, as I knew it was a bomb and yeah...

A player shouldn't have a laser guided 500lb bomb in their inventory.

One of the pictures show the player names ingame almost immediately after the incident. I would be interested in those who are in lobby.

Also: The server suddenly went down soon after, which is suspicious aswell.

Edit: Fraps has timestamps so corrected time.

DeliciousCookies,

If in the future you could email me at the email address listed in the server MOTD as soon as you see something like this I can investigate the logs. Unfortunately, I just stumbled upon this thread and do not store logs over a week. I take hacking and cheating in general very seriously on my server, if you come across anything like this in the future please let me know as well as posting here.

Mikayl

Admin - US 8 (Formerly VA 13)