Sign in to follow this  
Jeffmf

Looking for new group members to survive the apocalypse

Hello, I'm Jeff. I am looking to get a couple new members to my group of friends that I play with. We're about 4-5 people strong and like running in a tight group. We have camps scattered on our home server and have plenty of gear. Upon joining expect access to pretty much all gear in the game. What do we want in return? A nice, fun individual that can also be serious if the situation presents itself. We play on us servers central standard time and use Skype. Please post your age, time zone, experience, Skype username, and anything else we should know about you! Obviously we are looking for mature players, no offense to younger gamers. Well, what Are you waiting for?! reply to this or PM me! I will choose a couple of the standout applicants. Thanks!

23, I'll be 24 on the 21st!

CST, Born and raised in Kansas

apress155 - skype

press589 - steam

Ive been living in Chernarus for around 3 months. I took a month off to visit my family and now I'm back fighting the good fight.

I'm somewhat of a carebear. I always give the other survivors a chance before opening fire. If they're friendly, we usually run together for a while before parting ways. I'm extremely paranoid when I'm around zombies. Which, IMO, is a good thing. My trigger finger's weight varies. I'm very cautious and have been looking for a team recently. I see myself as more of a scout/point kind of guy. But I feel I am adaptable enough to fit any role whatsoever. I'm a silenced weap type of person as well. Love my bizon! Let me know if you could use my expertise. Easy.

~Karben

19, 20 in Feb.

Enlisted in the US Navy, stationed out of Georgia right now, so that's Eastern Standard right?

My experience is very little (I started playing on Friday the 31st.), but I'm learning quick.

Skype Name: jon_highfield

Steam Name: darkstalker62

DayZ Name: Sandrock62

I'm a pretty nice guy, a little slow on the uptake sometimes, but nice. I like to be at the head of the pack but I can adapt to most roles. I don't shoot unless fired upon first, and I try to be helpful to all I come across. Due to my job, my schedule can change on a weekly basis, but I can operate at almost any hour. I also have teamspeak if needed.

Edited by Sandrock62

hey whats up im 23 my skype is day z and my exp with the game not much at all i know the basic stuff but lookin to learn more im always online and ready to play oh and cst is timezone for skype look for blahpop day z name hope you pick me

Edited by blahpop

18 in November.

I live in New York so im in Eastern Standard Time

Steam: Justacrazyazian

I do really well in small groups, not huge parties or stuff. Im a nice guy and I only shot people who shot me first. Im good with healing others and helping people. I take orders well. When surrounded by zombies i dont feel under pressure. I like to use melee weapons so i can move quietly. I usually only bring a hatchet, a pistol some mags and then the rest food drinks and medical supplies. I like to be the medic of the group too. Ive only been playing for 2 weeks but i think i got the hang of it.